The Nevada Fake Electors Prosecution May Be Fatally Flawed

Sorry, but as I’ve pointed out many times, the guy is a dick.
And the OT guy is really a dick.

1 Like

And Reagan. Don’t forget Reagan!

1 Like

The Evening Memo is up and the comment box is there but clicking on it does nothing.

Apparently, Talking Points Memo, as a website and political blog, is now history. Is that an accurate assessment?

Here you go -

1 Like

Also, can you share a link where members can request a refund?

10 Likes

So I guess popping out of a giant cake is right out then?
Maybe at the convention? I was really looking forward to that…

4 Likes

Also 5.

Oops. It was the home page of The Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/06/22/trump-convention-revolt-right-wing-arizona/

2 Likes

Apparently, Talking Points Memo has made some major changes. Would someone share more information regarding ownership of this blog?

Edit: It’s an election year and a change of ownership for the blog and website is relevant information. Several noteworthy writers often quote information from this website. It’s relevant information if website ownership has changed.

I don’t believe I have ever actually used the phrase “we’ll have to agree to disagree” and choose to invoke it at this time.

And I see we’ll have to leave it there. Back after these messages…

1 Like

Didn’t know Business Insider was on the animal-birth beat.

1 Like

NYT debate analysis: “Can Biden Recover from Trump Throwing Up and Passing Out? These People at Dunkin’ Donuts at 3 am Say No”

11 Likes

Somewhere Soros is laughing.

1 Like

It is not.

You can try
siteissues (at)talkingpointsmemo (dot) com

Recent changes are technical and cosmetic in nature.
No changes in ownership or management that I’m aware of.

7 Likes

I appreciate the reply. I would add that I recognize changes in the stories and, more importantly, changes in replies to stories. I am not sure I can continue to trust Talking Points Memo (TPM) as a trusted journalism source.

EYE bleach, por favor

2 Likes

And it looks like he’s stoned on something.

2 Likes

Because they updated their Discourse software version to crash as reliably and annoyingly as it always has, but this time with more clicky-button-options?

Something that didn’t even affect their front-page news things, merely what us randos chat about behind the scenes?

11 Likes