The Nevada Fake Electors Prosecution May Be Fatally Flawed

What can I say? I was counting on @kelaine to hide it.

4 Likes

Oops!

4 Likes

Stable Genius = Fucking Moron on Earth 1

3 Likes

It’s not a disagreement because you’re talking about something completely different.

You’re equating “nature” with the physical processes of volcanoes, earthquakes and/or hurricanes and the like. Those are events.

I’m talking about the biosphere: plants, animals, trees and habitats.

As long as NOT ONE PENNY was going into TSF’s pocket, I’d buy it, if every penny went to DNC get out the vote efforts.

I’ve been told it’s tremendously wet, in terms of moisture.

2 Likes
6 Likes

I’m sure Trump can beat this.

6 Likes
5 Likes

The Congressional Report on assassinations said right shoulder (which could be seen as passing through the throat) and the back of his head. According to the autopsy report, there was a 7 mm by 4 mm wound (a clear entry wound) in the posterior thorax just above the right scapula. The wound is 14 cm from the tip of the right acromion process (of the scapula, which forms part of the ball-and-socket joint of the humerus) and 14 cm below right mastoid process. (14 cm is a bit less than 6 inches.) So, calling it neck or shoulder would be a matter of personal opinion–the entry wound was somewhere near the junction of the neck and shoulder. The exit wound was somewhat lower on the chest and near enough the midline that wound was extended up for a tracheostomy.

3 Likes

I’d be disappointed in you if you put out such a shitty piece of ad copy.

2 Likes

How it really happened

5 Likes

Are the candidates getting the questions, in a substantive level, ahead of the debate?

St Ronnie of Raygun wasn’t killed, but just for completeness sake, he was hit in the left chest by a revolver bullet that ricocheted off his limousine. It broke a rib, punctured his left lung, and caused severe internal bleeding.

Theodore Roosevelt was shot in the chest during the 1912 Presidential campaign. The bullet passed through 50 pages of folded paper and lodged in his chest musculature. He gave the scheduled speech before going to the hospital for treatment. Removal of the bullet was considered more dangerous than leaving it in place, so TR carried it for the rest of his life.

Gerald Ford was shot at twice while campaigning in California. He was never struck.

Andrew Jackson was targeted for assassination, but the pistol failed to fire.

4 Likes

Cannon makes a decision? Will wonders never cease.

Mueller, She Wrote

@MuellerSheWrote

BEANS: Cannon will deny Trump’s motion to dismiss on special counsel appointment and funding, and she’ll deny Jack Smith’s motion to modify bail conditions. The question remains whether Smith will appeal the denial of his motion to the 11th circuit. A denial would be appealable. Though she may deny it without prejudice pending a filing seeking emergency relief or additional briefing or some such shit that makes it unappealable.

9 Likes

Nancy has no fucks left to give and I’m here for it.

Acyn

@Acyn

Cooper: Do you have confidence in The Supreme Court? Pelosi: No, I think they’ve gone rogue… What happened to the what happened to the Chief Justice. That he go weak or did he go rogue?

Embedded video

11 Likes

More from Pelosi tonight:

Acyn

@Acyn

Pelosi on the attack of her husband: The former President made ridiculous statements. His son said stupid things… Who do they think they are? Well, you know what they are, they’re going to be losers in just few months. Once again, indicted, impeached convicted loser.

Embedded video

11 Likes

Because Roosevelt was just that much the guy all modern Republicans both wish to be, and utterly fail at being.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Oddly enough, although the original Penzey’s store was near my dad’s old office, I discovered the business while visiting friends in Jacksonville, FL some years ago. I am addicted to the Sunny Paris mix for sprinkling on salads, and their French Vinaigrette seasoning and za’atar are really good. The pico fruta comes in handy for things like berries that turn out not to be terribly sweet.

I get a little carried away ordering from spice stores – also like Savory Spice – but I never feel guilty buying from Penzey’s and supporting such a progressive company.

6 Likes