The Nevada Fake Electors Prosecution May Be Fatally Flawed

Reminds me of the fantasy trope, where an immortal god with a lack of the fear of death or other mortal concerns starts to engage in what we would consider evil acts just because they haven’t done them before. With an unlimited amount of time at their disposal, doing things to forego boredom becomes their overarching motivation and we mortals tend to react in interesting ways when faced with death and destruction.

2 Likes

Only reason I hang around the Hive.

6 Likes

Try this link - The Palpable Pain In Texas

1 Like

Canada’s going to be glad to see him go. Did you know the dude puts pineapple on his poutine? :astonished:

8 Likes

To the best of my knowledge, it wasn’t on the front page. Do you happen to know how prominently they featured the story?

What, doesn’t everybody? :pineapple: :nerd_face: :pineapple:

4 Likes

The pineapple isn’t so bad but the cilantro is a step too far.

3 Likes

Reaches for “Smite” button on keyboard.

3 Likes

You have to add cloves.

2 Likes

I hear you. Given my own predispositions I have to defend everyone’s right to eat what they want, but I don’t actually go for cilantro (or - shudder - Brussel Sprouts!)

4 Likes

I posted that meme, because I’ve forgotten how many presidents were assassinated or were almost.

Important, because while the # is small, it’s again irritating that we’re doing this again (watching him yammer about being in danger).

2 Likes

So I wonder how many times God tried to type “Smile” and damned autocorrect made life miserable for whole civilizations? :thinking:

9 Likes

Thanks (h/t)

2 Likes

I apologize if this was already posted, but I doubt that this was (precedent),

1 Like

Just an FYI, this website is ripe for a lawsuit. The difficulty in logging in is unacceptable. I logged in to offer a response to Josh Marshall and the email he shares in the afternoon, also known as the “Backchannel”.

First, let it go, Josh. “

Also, kudos to decision makers at TPM for really fucking up the website.

Please, reassure me that the site has not been sold to a private equity company because…fuck!

I think I saw a Bulbhead commercial for that, but you had to hurry because of supply chain shortages. Oh, and you could buy up to two.

3 Likes

It’s the old “Quality/Speed/Cost” bit.

Get a Contract to build and populate an entire Universe in six days, bound to be some shortcuts in execution.

5 Likes

You may be on to something there!

Now if only they subsisted on sweetgum balls…

1 Like

I’ll bet that woman is a good kisser!

You have a smite button!?!

I’m jealous

10 Likes