Discussion: 'Our Country Is Full': Trump Doubles Down 'Emergency' At Southern Border

15 Likes

ā€œOur country is fullā€ is reminiscent of those times in the Deep South when hotels would put up ā€œno vacancyā€ signs for black families. A blatantly racist sentiment that should have died a long time ago.

Just what Jesus would want, right?

11 Likes

And on to an 806 day streak of the President of the United States being a national embarrssement.

7 Likes

1 / So says the dope who married two foreigners (both of whom illegally worked in the US prior) and then used chain migration to give his foreign in-laws citizenship. Also please donā€™t forget the Russian baby schemes at his various FL resort properties, too. REF: https://www.thedailybeast.com/russians-flock-to-trump-properties-to-give-birth-to-us-citizens
2 / Has he ever been to Wyoming?
3 / Has he ever been to N. Dakota?

9 Likes

Or wealthy anyoneā€“Saudi, Russian, Chineseā€¦

The Kushner family will even give you the inside scoop about how you to can become a citizen the fast, easy Kushner-enriching way!

4 Likes

I posted this the other day. I thought it was a joke.

It really makes you feel for the poor people at The Onion who depend on being able to parody these people for a living.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s the America I know best right there. hahahahaha miles and miles and miles of empty land. hahaha Itā€™s amazing there is so much of it left but there is.

4 Likes

ā€œTrump could move back to his ancestral homeā€

ancestral home? would that be the one in Sweden, Scotland, or Germany?

1 Like

Are you saying we could rid the country of this scourge by a healthy dose of gas-x?

1 Like

We donā€™t want him. We ran his grandfather , the draft dodger, off when he tried to return to Germany.

4 Likes

ā€œWe ran his grandfather , the draft dodger, off when he tried to return to Germany.ā€

yeah. so what you are saying is that our DJT problem can be linked back to you guys? thanks a lot. did you have to send the wurst?

2 Likes

take a nice long east-west drive through Kansas. there are several lots still available.

7 Likes

I have though itā€™s been years and no thanks. Western Kansas is an armpit.

1 Like

ā€œItā€™s a scam, itā€™s a hoax,ā€ Trump said. ā€œI know about hoaxes. I am a hoax.ā€

6 Likes

ā€œI have though itā€™s been years and no thanks. Western Kansas is an armpit.ā€

you got it. but guess what? itā€™s an armpit to you and me, but to migrant asylum seekers searching for safety, it probably looks pretty good. (if they could avoid Kobach).

6 Likes

O hell yes it would look like heaven. I totally agree. I put most of what we feel about things to one side and I donā€™t mean to speak for immigrants.

That was strictly my take on western Kansas. Iā€™m fond of northern Kansas since my momā€™s family is from there. Kind of self-involved I know. hahaha

1 Like

12 Likes

Donnie Rotten

2 Likes

Sort of a pity that his ā€œgood German fatherā€ wasnā€™t told the country was ā€œfullā€ when he arrived at Ellis Island and sent back homeā€¦

3 Likes

Seems to be getting a bit crowded.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available