Discussion: 'Our Country Is Full': Trump Doubles Down 'Emergency' At Southern Border

2 Likes

Reminds me of an old joke about a guy that died who was so big they couldnā€™t find a large enough casket, so they gave him an enema and buried him in a bread box.

Our Country is Full of Shit since I was elected.
FIFY

Well dang. I guess we have to take down the Statue of Liberty now.

4 Likes

ā€œOur country is full of shit. Iā€™m living proof of that.ā€

God, how did we get here? Bring back the Fairness Doctrine.

3 Likes

Or try Eastern New Mexico. Thereā€™s a reason why UFOā€™s were seen in Roswell ā€“ sensory deprivation.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Meanwhile, isnā€™t this administration flouting international law concerning refugees?

When does THIS get reported?

2 Likes

From cnn.com there is a story about trump refusing a summit with the Presidents of the several Central American countries. That tells me trump wants a crisis to continue

10 Likes

Bingo.

This fucker needs to go in any way possible.

6 Likes

He already met with the President of Mexico about this shit.

Why would he need to meet Presidents of different Mexican countries? Redundant.

5 Likes

The Lifeboat. I was wondering when the Scarcity Myth would arrive. In the current Trump telling, the lifeboat is only for Americans. But not really brown people, not for black people, not for poor people, indeed, not for most people. Itā€™s for extractive capitalists, those extracting financial, data or primary resource wealth. So itā€™s probably more like a Lifeyacht. Interestingly, Mao starved entire villages with the myth, Stalin, well, we all know what happened down on the kholhoz and in Leningrad. Speaking of Mao, I think a lot of gun-owners are going to be disappointed that the power they get from a barrel of a gun wonā€™t be enough for a Golden Ticket. Indeed, that gun will just weigh them down when theyā€™re swimming with the rest of us.

2 Likes

Is that why the administration has just massively expanded H2-B worker visas?

2 Likes

Democracy is about a lot more than elections, but itā€™s a good place to start if you want to tear down institutions necessary for democracy. Honduras, which is mostly owned by six families, held its Trump-blessed elections a few months back. People are still disappearing and dying because of it. Then thereā€™s Brazil, Venezuela, and one of the worldā€™s longest running wars in Columbia. My gosh, if people talked out their differences democracy might get a foothold and throw out the wealth extractors. Trump brings the chaos, and psychopaths rise to leadership. Itā€™s a pretty generic recipe.

5 Likes

Yah, who needs geography anyways ā€¦ it beinā€™ one a them librul sciency thingys.

3 Likes

Once we get the Wall, itā€™ll keep the Brownwalkers out for many thousands of yearsā€¦ Unless they get themselves a fucking dragon.

3 Likes

And yet he has outlasted all of his fellow klansmen in the Trump inner circleā€“Bannon, Sessions, Kelly, Gorka. How he has done this has yet to be adequately explained.

1 Like

Rule #1 ā€¦ Reality is what trump says it is.
Rule#2 ā€¦ A mile of bollard fencing with a trump memorial plaque on it at a border crossing (where everybody can see and marvel at it) is as good as 200 miles of useless concrete wall

4 Likes

Reality is merely a crutch for people who canā€™t handle living in fantasy.

5 Likes

Goodbye, Cleveland.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available