Discussion: 'Our Country Is Full': Trump Doubles Down 'Emergency' At Southern Border

Well, I happen to know for a fact that the entire population of Buttlick, Montana is packed to the rafters!

8 Likes

I guess it’s filling up too, then. hahahahaha

3 Likes

The population of Buttlick is packed somewhere.

2 Likes

“But thankfully we had room for Melania’s retired parents whose sole contribution to our country will be to use Medicare benefits”…

9 Likes

A remarkable who manages to fart through his mouth.

Like I said - chain migration. That’s what it is.

3 Likes

Trump… appeared to walk back his [border closure] comments Thursday.

Oh AP, you sad news org. Here are direct quotes from the Dumpster:

“We’re going to give them a one-year warning”
“Somebody said it will take a year. No, it won’t take a year. It’ll take a day. They wrote a lot of fake news. I said in a year,” Trump said.

That is not “appeared”. It is bat-sh*t crazy.

11 Likes

One of the biggest problems we face is a shrinking workforce as Baby Boomers retire and opioids continue to remove young workers from the employment pool; giving us our ridiculously low unemployment rate. For many communities that support Trump, an influx of working immigrants and families would be the best thing that could happen, especially if we documented them and collected taxes.

Without a doubt, every Republican policy only makes the problem they’re trying to solve worse. From the idiotic War on Drugs that criminalizes a medical problem to the dysfunctional free-market system that denies workers any leverage to negotiate; Republican policies are the problem their voters need solved. But they’re too busy fighting a lost culture war against liberals to see it.

19 Likes

Just going to leave this here:

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/05/17/611898421/u-s-births-falls-to-30-year-low-sending-fertility-rate-to-a-record-low

12 Likes

Oh, I don’t know. Seems to be a lot of open space at this Trump golf course. Let’s build some dwellings there for the asylum seekers.

21 Likes

O I like the way you think!!!

2 Likes

We city folk have more room. Not sure about the exurbs and flyover states.
I guess maybe sometimes they do seem pretty full… of something.

1 Like

Our country is full … unless you’re a wealthy white Christian from regions such as Scandinavia.

3 Likes

I don’t know, Rick. I hear a lot of Chinese are showing up at Trump properties these days…all account of their marvelous swimming pools.

5 Likes

Trump = malevolence.

1 Like

According to Wikipedia, the US is 179 in density with 85 people per square mile.
Macau is number 1 in density with 48,003 per square mile.

4 Likes

[quote=“pshah, post:54, topic:86510”]
I hear a lot of Chinese are showing up at Trump properties these days…all account of their marvelous swimming pools
[/quote]And the unsecure guest WiFi is amazing.

9 Likes

So I guess next will be Badges of Honor for mothers who have abortions for service to the country by not adding to the overcrowding. Perhaps having an Angel of Death visiting old folks and helping them climb the rainbow bridge would save social security for years to come.

2 Likes

And yet he’s anti-abortion?!?

2 Likes

The greatest benefit would be a deepening of the gene pool to avoid the kind of brain power that elected trump.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available