Autopsy: Unusual Bone Breakages Deepen Mystery Of Epstein’s Death

Per the New York Post:

Jeffrey Epstein was found hanging in his lower Manhattan jail cell with a bedsheet wrapped around his neck and secured to the top of a bunk bed, The Post has learned.

The convicted pedophile, who was 6 feet tall, apparently killed himself by kneeling toward the floor and strangling himself with the makeshift noose, law enforcement sources said Monday. He hadn’t been checked on for several hours, sources said.

2 Likes

Right, breaking the neck in a hanging, as discussed earlier in the thread, takes a drop of roughly 5 feet depending on weight and build. Of course he didn’t break his neck, but the hyoid bone in his throat which is a different issue.

2 Likes

I read his neck was broken in more than one place.

4 Likes

That’s what we do, we speculate. It’s an internet board, not a grand jury. We’re all just sitting around jerking off, more or less. Relax a bit.

10 Likes

All I had heard about was the hyoid bone, which I understand is more often broken in event of strangulation than hanging, but not unheard of in hangings. From the study I posted earlier it looks like it breaks in ~15% of hangings, although that number goes up if you roll in other sorts of damage to the laryngohyoid area.

1 Like

I read 3 places.

But since everybody has to stretch this to find their own answer to it it’s obvious it’s not just what it appears.

Or maybe it is but I tend to take Trump’s projections at face value and I haven’t been wrong yet. hahahaha

5 Likes

If only Albert Pierrepoint were still with us…

2 Likes

Good one - looks like the expert bar none when alive.

1 Like

I know nothing!

I thought you were just asking how someone could engineer a fall in a jail cell.

Upper bunk seemed an obvious possibility to me, but beyond that I can’t say.

Sorry to hear about your cousin’s trials and tribulations.

O it got worse and he ended up dying of a heart attack in his 70s after he smashed himself up driving his car into a bridge abutment.

Thanks. We were not close at all - I barely knew him.

1 Like

Had to google that one. From Wikipedia:

Pierrepoint knew from an early age that he wanted to become a hangman, and was taken on as an assistant executioner in September 1932, aged 27.

Interesting career choice for a young fella (ran in the family apparently). And an internship to boot.

4 Likes

Thanks.

Maybe the Post has it right.

1 Like

It was no doubt profitable. From what little I know, he took it to a whole new level…like it was his art or something.

There’s an excellent film about him starring Timothy Spall

4 Likes

Will def look for that, thanks!

Ain’t it though? Having him under your control, in your custody and in an environment in which you can control oh so many of the variables? Sounds pretty sweet to me.

Evidence is a fact that tends to make something appear more likely (or not, as the case may be), i.e., weak or strong, it is “suggestive.”

3 Likes

That is going to be a fine bumper sticker.

4 Likes

Sure he’d want off if he were well under normal circumstances. But wouldn’t he want the closest observation possible if he thought someone was trying to kill him. If he were suicidal he might very well want off so he could try again.

Ad hominem attack is a violation of the TOS. this will be your only warning.

7 Likes

Here’s an interesting piece from Forbes regarding Epstein having attorneys there with him 8 hours a day in one of two rooms set aside for attorneys clients. And, a mystery young woman there for 2 hours in a locked room with him, just babysitting, yeah right, give me a break.

https://www.forbes.com/…/jeffrey-epstein-spent-time-alone-with-young-fe…

4 Likes

OK Discobot. Bring up the MCC video footage in question. Good. Now zoom in there. OK. Enhance. Good…good…now freeze it right there. Aha!

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available