We've Been Calling Them Weirdos For A While

Or shoring up their support among the all-important North Carolina raging hypocrite demographic?

5 Likes

Take it up with the Olympic Committee, Kristi.
Jeez, these people don’t know how anything works! (But I’m sure she could get Trump to promise an executive order on day one.)

12 Likes

When do politicians start having all those townhalls for their constituents? Funny how there haven’t been as many (or at least not being publicized this cycle) as I had thought there might be.

I also saw that both Nebraska’s Senators refuse to debate their opponents this year. Can’t remember why but both incumbent (R) Senators are up for reelection this year, an unusual thing but they’ve both bowed out of debating.

28 Likes

Agree.

Disagree. See above.

12 Likes

OK, another JD/Cat cartoon…just waaaay toooo many of them out there. It was that or a JD/Couch cartoon. The hits just keep coming.

26 Likes

So he intends to do for the government what he did for Shitter?

2 Likes

It’s a HOAX! Fake Noose!

16 Likes

Trump is making us talk about him on his terms again.

A debate with Trump is just a free-for-all bullshit session that enlightens no one. Biden would have been better off dismissing debates entirely and letting the news media and Trump pound sand.

22 Likes

One candidate can’t dictate the terms of debates, and Harris might frame this as Trump backed out of the agreed-upon debate – after all, he had already sued ABC when he agreed to the terms.

She could add her team would be willing to negotiate other debates in addition, but just because she is a female candidate doesn’t mean he can boss her around.

27 Likes

Maybe this will help.

8 Likes

This is the fundamental problem with pandering to the demographic du jour and the reason why the republican party has spent so much time creating the two pronged attack. “Fake News” and “yes he’s a flawed candidate, but God…”

…because if you’re a republican, they let you do it

7 Likes

If that’s so, what’s the address where I can get reimbursed for my donation?

3 Likes

"Rather than be directed to their state’s voter registration page, they instead are directed to a highly detailed personal information form, prompted to enter their address, cell phone number, and age.
If they agree to submit all that, the system still does not steer them to a voter registration page. Instead, it shows them a “thank you” page.

So that person who wanted help registering to vote? In the end, they got no help at all registering. But they did hand over priceless personal data to a political operation

https://x.com/MichaelSteele/status/1819399916944281836?t=zg0FY3RA0CnijiWBqttQwA&s=19

19 Likes

I just love this T-shirt someone had made up.

50 Likes

She is a seasoned prosecutor right? This means she has had to deal with the back and forth of criminal court, fencing with the the defense. She is not going to pale at some of the antics. This could actually flip upside down and she might have an advantage.

2 Likes

https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1819667960388096030?t=fzWpMTKZTI5oXCqGw7lU6w&s=19

12 Likes

What do you call someone who’s gaslighting you by claiming you’re being gaslighted?

14 Likes

Get rid of birthright citizenship (my dad, bless his memory, son of an Irish immigrant, wouldn’t have been a citizen, and so, neither would I!). Ban abortion, and establish government surveillance of women’s sex lives. Burn enough carbon to doom human civilization. Give another giant tax cut made entirely of red ink to the richest people in the country. Allow the president to murder his political opponents. Make Trump into a dictator. Allow the biggest capitalists to abuse their labor force and poison the environment without fear of govt. response. Use the government to punish people who do the “bad thing” of declining to have children.

Is there any actual GOP policy that’s not horrifying to a majority of people in the country?

40 Likes

Note that it is the woman’s skirt that is the problem…not the man’s zipper.

33 Likes

A MAGA liar!

They’re drowning in their own propaganda.

3 Likes