We've Been Calling Them Weirdos For A While

Maybe the ones worn to klan rallies?

17 Likes

This man seems to have an unshakable will to live and put in his final 2 cents on the subject, whatever anyone tries to say about him. Amazing. Now that’s a patriot.

96 Likes

He remains a coward and is talking to himself. He is still backing out of a debate he agreed to in May. He needs his safe place at Fox and an arena of frothing Magats as a security blanket. A debate is not a rally.

41 Likes

The DNC will have this as a mobile billboard outside a trump rally in Atlanta today. Booyah.

40 Likes

43 Likes

And so very ignorant and confused by human biology. At least so far she is only in the default position of hateful bigotry. I hope she doesn’t get the guns out.

10 Likes

Oh. Gak. Elon thinks he’s Neo

17 Likes

It’s gruesome, but it looks photoshopped to me.

3 Likes

Test case. Robinson and his wife have admitted to murder. North Carolina has no statute of limitations on murder. Book 'em Danno, and let the theocratic moralists on the Supreme Court sort it out.

37 Likes

Neither have most other normal and sane people.

10 Likes

Love the moniker for tRump as Fat Elvis.
Could it be more accurate?

31 Likes

The Post has been assembling quite the impressive list of euphemisms for racism: Trump’s “ugliest political instincts,” his “obsession with race,” with “issues of racial identity,” his turning “a spotlight on the most extreme fringes of his party.”

Who will report on the Post’s obsession with not using the terms “racist” and “racism” in regard to Trump?

34 Likes

Only someone born rich can be this stupid at volume.

16 Likes

I have booked a last night of the fish dinner for some point this year.

1 Like

TDICFFG is backing out of the original debate and negotiating to have an arena style campaign rally on Fox News that he’s inviting Vice President Harris to attend. The rapid response should be clear about that.

28 Likes

All you have to do is look at CO2 levels from that time period and compare them to today’s. It doesn’t take much of an increase or decrease to destabilize everything. We’re currently at 427 ppm of CO2. That’s insane!

14 Likes

Smith_C20240801_t655

35 Likes

> The Republican nominee for governor of North Carolina is out with a new TV ad where he and his wife reveal that she had an abortion 30 years ago.

I will hazard a guess that the tv ad’s admission at this particular time was because they learned some reporter or news organization had obtained the facts and were close to releasing it to the public. So, trying to get ahead of it and frame it in the least damaging way.

41 Likes

My guess about the Robinsons’ “confession:” they’re getting in front of a blackmail attempt

ETA: brucea beat me by thismuch

25 Likes

Doesn’t change my mind – just exposes him as a hypocritical jackass.

Note to self: donate to Josh Stein!

9 Likes