We've Been Calling Them Weirdos For A While

Is this about TicTok? or all social media related to children? This seems like the ammunition used to argue against all sorts of bans on all sorts of media, books, entertainment, etc. Looks like an offshoot of Moms for Liberty propaganda in some ways. Maybe I’m wrong. Never heard of this shit before.

2 Likes

Experts Warn of Possible Ballot Drop Box Intimidation

… … … … …
Must be cool to be an expert
But…
No drop box for me… I will take my ballot to our county recorder’s office myownself and hand it to a worker. That way I will be sure that ballot will be safely counted. And I will be able to see the workers dealing with ballots by video cam. And I’ll get on line proof of my ballot being counted. It is that important to me.

28 Likes

Is he? He’s lied about everything, why not his height. Further, people shrink with age. My guess would be he shrank a bit and, like balding and graying, he hates it.

17 Likes

The fact that Kristi Noem assumes readers know what she is talking about speaks volumes. These people are down rabbit holes and have no sense of perspective. I mean, the US VP is supposed to have an opinion on every aspect of the Olympic Games? Why, exactly?

33 Likes

"The only question is if he’s going to roll around in it or change the sheets.”

Donald Trump has probably never changed the sheets in his life.

24 Likes

You jest but since the Teabaggers the GOP has really seemed like a coven of Cthulhu worshippers right out of H. P. Lovecraft.

23 Likes

Why was North America covered with ice as recently as 10,000 years ago ? Because as Wally Broecker observed many years ago, that the Earth’s climate is only marginally stable. We are provoking a dangerous animal with sticks and thinking it won’t bite us.

We need a viable, safe climate intervention strategy to reverse bad trends before they change everything. Global warming is a very, very bad trend.

28 Likes

Well, you are talking about someone who thought bragging about shooting a dog she disliked would show she can make tough decisions.

33 Likes

That’s the Weird. It’s an angry reaction to something misunderstood in the first place.

Exactly right.

vigilantes at drop boxes

Easy, Wisconsin. Just ban loitering.

17 Likes

Trump may have an agreement with Fox, but Harris wasn’t even consulted. This is Trump just inventing another excuse for skipping out on the ABC hosted debate on 10 Sept. 2024. He won’t debate Harris because he is a wimp loser.

55 Likes

Well, here’s some news about my local election for any Michigander interested or anyone for that matter.

11 Likes

The right won. They got to whine and say “We told you so.” The damage and follow up apologies will be ignored and they’ll be saying “We told you so” for the next decade. It’s all a gut reaction.

My gut reaction to most of the GOP is “get help, neuroleptics are much better these days.” But that’s kind of insulting to people who really need that kind of help, as opposed to people who will the symptoms upon themselves.

7 Likes

Also found this rather interesting…Amazing how far this zooming for Harris might end up reaching others.

Got this from this article:

Harry Reid was Democratic Mormon convert as I recall. Then there are the Udalls, some of which have been Dems, right?

68 Likes

Funny how these “state’s rights” people are singularly focused on hoarding federal power.

26 Likes
5 Likes

Cthulu raises a tentacle and says “Hey! Don’t denigrate my followers like that!”

11 Likes

DT Jr, the cocaine king, speaks. image

Pathetic (def.) unsuccessful, useless or worthless

17 Likes

We all know it’s code for “We want to impose our will on you.”

24 Likes

Don Jr

Trump sends a boy to do a man’s job.

5 Likes

What? You’re saying it’s actually Nyarlothotep?

7 Likes