We've Been Calling Them Weirdos For A While

I have less than no idea what this means. I just know these guys sound like weirdos.

5 Likes

Simple projection as a defense mechanism. An offshoot of the “I’m rubber, you’re glue” defense mechanism.

The guy (whoever that is) forgot to take his meds. They’re panicking.

7 Likes

And the claims about the winner first surfaced in amorphous form from the corrupt Russian-controlled IBA when the winner beat a Russian competitor.

4 Likes

Mark “Some people need killing” Robinson: the-people-who-need-killing-cuz-they-had-an-abortion do not include GOP candidates for high office. Or their immediate family. Or their best friends. Or their voters. Ok, let’s just simplify it. Only Democrats need killing. And boy do they ever need it!

19 Likes

Who TF is bill mitchell? Why should I believe his bull shit?

5 Likes

Totally off topic
Arizona’s own MTG wannabe and Elvira impersonator, state senator Justine Wadsack (yes, that is actually her name) has been fighting so hard against a speeding ticket she received that the Fraternal Order of Police has decided to withdraw their endorsement. She was caught going 71 in a 35 mph in her Tesla and, in true MAGA form, has accused the police of corruption and being out to get her.
From the AZ Republic
…police are seeking to hold her accountable both for criminal speeding, a misdemeanor offense, and a failure to produce proof of insurance.

Her response has been to:

• Claim “political persecution” and demand to speak to the police chief when confronted with the possibility of a ticket.
  • Hang up on the lieutenant trying to arrange a time to meet and give her a citation.
  • Call into question the ethics of the officer who pulled her over. (“I told the officer I was not going that fast, and he failed to show me his traffic gun as proof,” she wrote in a Saturday Facebook post about the injustice of it all. “So there (i)s NO proof of my speed.”)
  • Call into question the ethics of the entire Tucson Police Department, implying that the ticket is payback because she’s investigating the police on behalf of a constituent and/or because the Tucson Police Officers Association endorsed her opponent, Leach.
  • “This is highly irregular,” Wadsack raved, “and when I asked if they’ve ever done this to other legislators, her (the lieutenant’s) response was ‘no … just you.’ ”

Yes, that is her real picture.

41 Likes

flatulent ?

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting since 2013 for my Congressional Rep. to have her first/frist ever townhall meeting.

15 Likes

Don’t bury the lead. His wife had the abortion, but he was in with the decision.

15 Likes

18 Likes

Don’t bring her into this. Tsk.

8 Likes

What a WADSACK!

13 Likes

Does that chair look like a giant dick to anyone?

6 Likes

My mother was a first generation American born to parents who emigrated from a place called Galacia in then Austrohungary by way of Canada. Neither was a citizen of the US when she was born. I am the son of an anchor-baby.

I believe TDICFFG also has a couple anchor-babies in his German-American past as well. We all know this has nothing to do with birthright and everything to do with color-coding democracy.

29 Likes

Trump agreed to an ABC debate with Biden. Harris offered to do it after Biden left the race. Trump like the coward he is backed out

Harris has never agreed to anything else. But Trump is too much of a coward to take her up on it.

Weird that Trump is so afraid of a fair debate.

24 Likes

“Because she was Indian all the way, and then all of a sudden, she made a turn and she went … she became a Black person.”

We all know Trump was about to say, “she made a turn and she went BLACK.”

I don’t know how he had the presence of mind to not say what he meant.

7 Likes

Obviously Tim Walz reads The Weekender.

17 Likes

They are ALL such entitled assholes. The GOP seems to attract people with absolutely NO self-awareness. NONE. I never knew narcissism was such a common mental illness.

16 Likes

Chair? I thought that was JD.

8 Likes

Many of you are like me and old enough to remember the running joke about the East German women’s team in Soviet Era Olympic events…

21 Likes