WATCH LIVE: Trump Delivers A Statement Amid Unrest Over George Floyd Death | Talking Points Memo

Too much Thorazine and he slurs his way through the statement, takes no questions, and galumphs back to wherever he came from. Too much cocaine and he takes 75 questions and insults Yamiche Alcindor and Jonathon Karl. The differential diagnosis is based on a complicated formula incorporating relative rates of sniffing, slurring, and ad-libbing.

7 Likes

What will the Senate Republicans do next? Will they cower and grovel, will they find their integrity, or will they just be indifferent?

3 Likes

Did they mention theyā€™ve been instructed to start putting up a wall around the WH, a huge wall, only the best.Yahoo!

3 Likes

Huge peaceful march in NYC today, too.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s a street next to the Vine Street Expressway and a quick check suggests the cops attacked and things turned ugly. Hope Iā€™m wrong but not feeling optimistic today.

2 Likes

The protests in Dallas started early yesterday and were peaceful all day long. Once the sun went down either provocateurs started up or something set off the cops and incidents cropped up. Same in Fort Worth.

Itā€™s hard to pinpoint where the trouble starts, but it seems to be set off out of nowhere every time.

3 Likes

Obviously what tRUmpā€™s boss ordered him to do on the phone call this morning.

2 Likes

Quelle surpriseā€¦! :smirk:

Have not seen anything in downtown Seattle today although my husband was told to leave his office in Lynnwood due to the possibility of riots?

4 Likes

Here we fucking go.

4 Likes

His body produces it naturally.

1 Like

I have a very bad feeling about this. And all the while, Covid-19is killing people.

6 Likes

Triple dose of Adderall?

2 Likes

Nobody ever went broke overestimating the cowering and groveling of Senate Republicans.

(h/t/ HL Mencken)

8 Likes

WTF was he talking about? Obama did not lose the popular vote.

4 Likes

Covid what? Thatā€™s so yesterday.

4 Likes

Where do I apply to be a professional anarchist? Seems like a growth market.

12 Likes

Enacted curfew in Costa Mesa.

2 Likes

Blow me, Mr. President.

3 Likes

Wut?

48%20PM 57%20PM

Obama:

Romney:

2 Likes