WATCH LIVE: Trump Delivers A Statement Amid Unrest Over George Floyd Death | Talking Points Memo

My knowledge of pharmacology would fit on the head of a pin (and leave room for several choirs of angels) but this sounds plausible.

3 Likes

American carnage part two.

1 Like

Itā€™s Dotard Festivus!

4 Likes

President of ā€œlaw and orderā€

2 Likes

Starts right out using the serial-killer baby voice.

7 Likes

Professional anarchist, rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickersā€¦

And Methodists!

17 Likes

Too complicated for me. Letā€™s just call him cray-cray.

6 Likes

Oh fuck, just like Hitler didā€¦

2 Likes

Miller wrote this shit.

13 Likes

Just mentioned Antifa and the man who was left dying on the street in Dallasā€¦could that be the guy who was swinging a machete so the crowd took him down

4 Likes

The flash bangs going off when he first started was a nice touch.

4 Likes

I bet Mrs. Miller helped.

4 Likes

Well that does it. Take to the streets.

8 Likes

Verbal kerosene onto a raging fire.

6 Likes

He has sympathy for the guy with the machete.

2 Likes

Our country always wins.

1 Like

I forgot to mention over-enunciation.

He just said ā€œdomestic error.ā€

Heavy on the Thorazine I think.

6 Likes

The curfew has not started yet. The crowd was still peaceful.

But now tear gas has been fired repeatedly in front of the White House.

How does the president come out now and speak? You will still smell the gas. This is horrible optics.

9 Likes

AT least there arenā€™t any Lutherans.

9 Likes

I am saying nothing after watching the illegal breakup of a peaceful protest overseen by Barr so Trump can make his shit statement.

This government is over. The only question is how many innocent lives will be lost.

12 Likes