WATCH LIVE: Trump Delivers A Statement Amid Unrest Over George Floyd Death | Talking Points Memo

But this is Trump. Remember Trump’s Razor.

2 Likes

Also his hair and makeup needed to be touched up -shellack on the creature that lives on his head and grease paint for the face.

3 Likes
11 Likes

I’ll bite. How?

2 Likes

It’s the hanging curveballs that are hit entirely out of the ballpark.

2 Likes

:notes: “President Trump is an insurrectionist, that means he’s a terrorist. President Trump is an insurrectionist, that means he’s a terrorist. President Trump is an insurrectionist, that means he’s a terrorist. President Trump is an insurrectionist, that means he’s a terroris…” :notes:

7 Likes

The guy who, just last week, called on heavily-armed militias to “liberate” state capitols?!

Honest to G-d, you just can’t make up this stuff…

18 Likes

You and me both, sister!

1 Like

Drugs gotta kick in so he’s not drooling. As much.

6 Likes

This is astounding. MASSIVE peaceful protest in Philadelphia. Click on the video to get a sense of the scale.

11 Likes

:sunglasses:

Yes! This needs to happen nation wide. What an awesome sight.

3 Likes

The Gestapo shows up.

BORDER PATROL has been sent to DC to help quell “chaos and acts of domestic terrorism” that break out at George Floyd protests, acting commissioner says.

5 Likes

@tena

@chelsea530

4 Likes

Msnbc is showing protesters outside WH. With mounted police and flash bangs to clear a what the reporter is calling a 100/% peaceful protest.

8 Likes

I thought he was perpetually on LSD.

3 Likes

FIFY

4 Likes

That is beautiful. Has to scare the GOP to death.

6 Likes

Hmmmm…maybe those reports about the panic attacks are true…

4 Likes

This is not going to end well. With the Border Patrol coming someone is likely to get killed.

5 Likes