WATCH LIVE: Trump Delivers A Statement Amid Unrest Over George Floyd Death | Talking Points Memo

How many Soros operatives can you fit in a box of wine?

3 Likes

It is all about the staging

4 Likes

WONā€™T DO: Listen to that Jackass. NOT EVER.

WILL DO: Look at comments here and offer my own comments.

10 Likes

Seize the moment, thatā€™s me. :sleeping:

3 Likes

Well with Troops surrounding the WH, weā€™re feeling big Fulgencio Bautista energy, now.

5 Likes

He is officially late.

5 Likes

Iā€™m such a bad person.
So are you.

1 Like

So, will he have the Joint Chiefs and an M1-Abrams tank as a backdrop?

2 Likes

Like X-ray crystallography. You donā€™t look at the thing but you analyze reactions to it. Kinda cool.

5 Likes

#BunkerBitch

@irasdad

5 Likes

Well, better than sleaze the moment like tRUmp always does.

3 Likes

Some good comments from the MA Gov on tRump in another article.

6 Likes

These are active duty military at the WH. This is such a weak and expensive move. It is all for show -has nothing to do with keeping the District or WH safe. All this says is look what a big man I am.

8 Likes

Women will faint, men will doff their hats and gaze down in awe, children gasp in wonder ā€¦

9 Likes

Heā€™s likely (better than 50/50) to invoke the Insurrection Act.

4 Likes

grabs my bingo card

5 Likes

The video box says weā€™re ā€œWaiting for NBC Newsā€ but weā€™re not waiting for NBC News. Weā€™re waiting for him to hit the phase where his drug cocktail is optimal for seeming halfway normal.

6 Likes

It is actually calmer today and the riots over the weekend were nothing compared to 1968.

7 Likes

O he isnā€™t going to help. Itā€™s always about just exactly what heā€™s going to do to make everything worse.

At least that is why I read the threads - so someone will tell me what he said. :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Pay special attention to any sign of the Thorazine/cocaine mix in his bloodstream. You can tell a lot from just that.

2 Likes