WATCH LIVE: Trump Delivers A Statement Amid Unrest Over George Floyd Death | Talking Points Memo

will this get mentioned at all? what are the odds on likely outcome ? -

• Acknowledge / Ignore / Refute as “Fake News” or “LIES”

An independent autopsy on George Floyd conducted at the request of his family has concluded his cause of death was “homicide caused by asphyxia due to neck and back compression that led to a lack of blood flow to the brain.”

3 Likes

What I wouldn’t give for a ruptured brain aneurysm on live TV. A girl can dream.

9 Likes

They were given access, they have credentials and all, but they were tear gassed, hit with rubber bullets, arrested, and threatened with deadly weapons. Bunch of nasty questioners had it coming.

4 Likes

11 Likes

No one will watch it on the west coast. It is a beautiful day where I live and 3:25 in the afternoon. Half the country won’t be paying attention.

1 Like

Don’t forget they also concluded that the additional compression on Mr. Floyd’s back from the OTHER cops contributed to his death.

2 Likes

What a fucking fool. Has to bring in ridiculous military to show how “tough” he is. Is there anyone that takes this seriously at this point? And now much does it fucking cost.

2 Likes

No way. I hadn’t heard any of that. We are screwed. Cities everywhere are going to get torched.
Ed. Possibly resign? Should I head out for champagne?

2 Likes

#BunkerBaby

7 Likes

I see you didn’t waste my fat, hanging, slow non-breaking, waist-high curveball down the middle…

6 Likes

It was a beautiful day in the East as well. My daughter who lives in lower Manhattan just sent me a picture of marchers on the street. Most were wearing masks and peaceful…

4 Likes

I want one very brave reporter, preferably one of the really sharp women, to ask him what he called Putin about today. And then hound him or make him retreat. Fucker.

8 Likes

@castor_troy already booked all the available spaces for a Soros cocktail party.

4 Likes

His sycophants lost the battle to restrain Trump. He demands to be heard, and heard he will be. Leaves us with an evening of laughing at the putrid pus sack in chief.

4 Likes

With the other half out protesting or looting.

1 Like

Dang. I’m always a day late and a dollar short.

1 Like

I’m gonna watch, with my puke bucket between my knees.

1 Like

I’m sure he won’t take one question. This will be nothing. Some scripted bullshit read in a monotone without an iota of sincerity. Rush back inside to hide.

7 Likes

Oh that will be in @castor_troy 's wine cave.

3 Likes

Tanks for the laugh.

Always good to keep things in perspective.

4 Likes