Watch Former POTUS Donald Trump Repeatedly Plead The Fifth

Every once in a while it hits me that this man was once President. Him.
And I’ll think: “Are you fucking kidding me???”

15 Likes

The hair was the worst.

No, worst is the number of women who still look like that today. Oy!

4 Likes

saying, “For all of the reasons provided in my answer, which is incorporated herein in its entirety, I decline to answer the question.”

Senior enforcement counsel Kevin Wallace of the attorney general’s office then told Trump he could say, “same answer” to “speed things up,” instead of repeating the formal response.

I would have made him repeat the formal answer in its entirety all 450 times. It’s not that I have the time for that or anything, but I’ll make time to watch Trump suffer.

7 Likes

Not to mention running up his legal bills. The government attorneys are on salary.

7 Likes

I dunno; can you wear a rug in the Federal Pen? What about Georgia State Prison?

5 Likes

Watch Former POTUS Donald Trump Repeatedly Plead The Fifth

I would rather consume 6-10 ghost chilis and hafta get my stomach pumped to stop the ulcerations than watch a trump video

7 Likes

A bit OT; many years ago I worked with a guy who did some technical work for Studio 54; despite the fact that he completed the work in a satisfactory manner, they refused to pay him, and made it clear that it was not in his interest to pursue that matter any further. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

To wit: Marsha Blackburn…

4 Likes

Boy does that have campaign ad written all over it. I mean the kind that a campaign runs in 50 states 24/7 and all over social media. Even ad buys for Truth Social.

2 Likes

You seem to speak from experience! I was nearly a decade out from military service and doing graduate work in the city and working at a VA Hospital. I was poor and not in the mood for that coke-fueled nonsense (I was drafted in late 60s).

2 Likes

I was never a part of any dance club scene. And most of the women around me had variations of Farrah hair.

4 Likes

And I bet tonight he is having a good laugh with his minions about how he put one over on those legal idiots. Crowing about how he so successfully stonewalled every question they threw at him.

I fully expect someone to re-create the Hillary meme with Donald sweeping off dirt from his shoulder.

Tish James is having none of it. TFG thinks he can keep playing his games with no repercussions. Tish is going to teach him a lesson.

12 Likes

Drink the fifth?

2 Likes

An amusing image, but it’s fake.

9 Likes

That was a pretty look, I will say.

1 Like

It is certainly plausible, though!

3 Likes

For a “man” who claims he doesn’t drink he’s knocking down a lot of fifths.

10 Likes

So NYC at the time. The city was a real shit hole in the late 1970s. I was in school and doing clinical work around the city. Despite my tours in Vietnam, it rarely felt safe there. But it was not life threatening scary, just fucked up scary. I can see why Ghouliani was attractive as the ass kicker.

7 Likes
2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available