Watch Former POTUS Donald Trump Repeatedly Plead The Fifth

I could only watch the first few minutes and wanted to punch him full on for his squirmy smarminess. There’s a saying, “I’m not mad, I’m from Philly.” In my case, I am mad and I am from Philly. What I wouldn’t do to feed him a knuckle sandwich.

3 Likes

To go with the lizard brain

10 Likes

No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

7 Likes

I guess all questions were of concern then.

5 Likes

Gosh, it’s so darn hard to pick which Republican is the most physically repellent, isn’t it? Now, THERE’S a poll.

6 Likes

download

12 Likes

I’m fascinated by the incipient bald spot at the back of his head that he can’t comb over. What will he have to comb over when he goes completely bald? Calling Men’s Hair Club!

6 Likes

Man is trapped in his Studio 54 persona from 1978.

4 Likes

After deriding those who plead the Fifth, Trump pleads the Fifth

“The mob takes the Fifth Amendment,” Donald Trump said in 2016. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” Today, he pleaded the Fifth.

And that was in August, 2022. He sure does love the Fifth.

9 Likes

Except back then he pleaded to 5 inches and he was lying then too.

4 Likes

That implies that he hasn’t always been a lying, corrupt, scum-sucking dirtbag and thus assumes facts not in evidence.

6 Likes

Divine appeared unhappy to see him and first wife

12 Likes

From the assclown who infamously said, “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

I rest my case.

1 Like

Seems like a nice straightforward guy. But I don’t think I’d like to have a beer with him.

OMG, look at Ivana! What a look! And I lived in NYC from 1977-1982! Never was into the Studio 54 scene, BTW,

3 Likes

So he was against it, before he was for it?

1 Like

Divine casts a judgmental eye on the competition for “the filthiest person alive.” (h/t to John Waters’ “Pink Flamingos.”)

6 Likes

It was a fraught era, making the transition from 70s hair to 80s hair. Few navigated it well.

7 Likes

You can add clothes to that.

2 Likes

I guess, though the black and white may be presenting it out of context. But I’ll say that I didn’t look further once I saw the do.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available