Two GOPers Lash Out At Notion That Ashli Babbitt Was A Martyr | Talking Points Memo

And a selfish loser. He wants others to turn down infrastructure money because he didn’t get an instrastructure bill himself. Like a 3-year-old, it’s so unfairrrrrrrr whaaaa whaaaa. Meantime you’re asked to turn down money that could, say, reopen a bridge that’s been closed for three years? You’d be crazy. You can yell about cancel culture and maybe that helps but reopening that bridge, that matters to people. Trump just doesn’t grasp any of that and never will.

36 Likes

Republican with a gun = patriot.

Anyone else with a gun = terrorist.

18 Likes

Made me think of this:
“We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately.”
I’m fine either way. Does one reuse the noose that you used to hang a traitor?

4 Likes

At one time it seemed like it would be best if things did not end in exactly the same way …

• now, it seems debatable …

18 Likes

It really is a good look for the nutjobs to tell an actual witness to the shooting that he didn’t see what he saw. Please proceed!

19 Likes

6 Likes

Really?

14 Likes

I dunno … maybe hang the Loser
… and see who else step forward and says… “give me one of what he’s having”

4 Likes

And a face in profile visible for maybe half a second when he steps forward in preparation to fire.

2 Likes

I know Mullin voted against certification.

3 Likes

Uhhh, for the militia types (and possibly Gore Vidal in epic perverseness) McVeigh was some sort of race war hero.

7 Likes

I understand it was a last-minute provision to build millions of new lampposts across America that really pushed the bipartisan Infrastructure Bill over the finish line.

26 Likes

Ah.

That’s where the propaganda meets the population.

8 Likes

Donald Trump killed Ashli Babbitt.

He incited the mob because he wanted to stop Congress from certifying him as the loser of the election,

He knew there might be violence.

He knew there might be casualties.

He did it anyway.

Donald Trump killed Ashli Babbitt.

46 Likes

Even if that’s true, you mostly don’t step on Legos for 30 hours at a time.

26 Likes

A twice impeached Florida retiree loser, at that!

18 Likes

Only someone who has never experienced childbirth would believe that. :grinning:

20 Likes

The other possible dating is Newt “Serial Philanderer” Gingrich and his Contract on America.

13 Likes

With an assist from Donald Trump.

14 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available