Two Generals Have Now Issued Dire Warnings That Trump Is A Fascist

Dead Pool?

40 Likes

Obama was great in Detroit last night, as usual. I didn’t watch enough to see Eminem, but there were a lot of younger people there. I’m sure they did and loved him.

23 Likes

I am surprised that the FAT Orange Loser does not wear a cup all the time to pretend that he actually has anything to protect.

7 Likes

If Trump contests the “reasonableness” of his fees, the collection attorneys for Ruby and Shaye should argue that that defense waives his attorney client privilege and they now get not only the invoices but the case files too, you know, the ones Trump argues contain the overwhelming, conclusive, irrefutable proof that the election was stolen.

13 Likes

of the worst justices to ever sit on the court

38 Likes

Yep. I’m sure they’d prefer prison to what we’re going to have to do to them if they don’t get prison and are allowed to proceed apace…

13 Likes

Please, please, do NOT play “Born in the U. S. A.!”

4 Likes

42 Likes

Who reads print any more? The NYT web site ran it a few items down on the home web page with these headlines (paywalled):

Is It Fascism? A Leading Historian Changes His Mind.
Robert Paxton thought the label was overused. But now he’s alarmed by what he sees in global politics — including Trumpism.
16 min read

Kelly Warns Trump Would Rule Like a Dictator
7 min read

13 Likes

Hopefully this and the Eminem endorsement will cut Trump’s margin with male voters. Kamala Harris has to do at least a little better than Hillary Clinton with male voters in order to win the EC.

11 Likes

Ketamine is not what they meant when they said Special K is a part of a balanced breakfast…

19 Likes

Another one bites the dust. Fool.

37 Likes

Trump’s Bigot Pal Laura Loomer Says She’s ‘Blacker Than Kamala Harris’

Former President Donald Trump’s bigoted and Islamophobic pal Laura Loomer has joined the chorus of right-wing and Republican fixtures to baselessly question Vice President Kamala Harris’ race. “I’m not Black, obviously,” Loomer said on an Oct. 18 video stream, Media Matters noted. “I’m not going to pretend to be Black like Kamala Harris does, although I will say I’m Blacker than Kamala Harris.” Harris, who is Black and South Asian, has long touted her heritage, despite right-wing claims to the contrary, including from Trump who falsely claimed in July that she “happened to turn Black.” “I’m Black, and I’m proud of being Black, and I was born Black, I will die Black,” Harris told The Breakfast Club in 2019. Loomer accused Harris of rolling out “fake accents”–a previous obsession of Fox News host Steve Doocy. As HuffPost’s Nathalie Baptiste noted last month, “What Harris is doing on the campaign trail is called code-switching: the practice of changing your tone and syntax depending on your audience.” That is neither new nor novel for politicians. Last month, Republicans, including many staunch Trump allies, lined up to slam Loomer after she made racist attacks on Harris’ Indian heritage and Trump invited her, a 9/11 conspiracist, to memorials for the attacks in New York City and Pennsylvania. Loomer, who had been travelling with Trump and denied having an affair with him, was subsequently pushed out from the MAGA inner sanctum.

23 Likes

To be fair, FUCK SULZBERGER.

16 Likes

32 Likes

Biden is Commander-in-Chief of the military. In most cases I would expect the military to assert they’re apolitical, and being forced to release such info is contrary to their mission, blah, blah, blah. I look for the release to be stalled. And if it is, it will be because Biden doesn’t step in and order it done, now. I am assuming he has the power to short-circuit any such nonsense. If he doesn’t it’s a tell he’s no better than his opposition.

3 Likes

I’m no Bolton Fan… but…

I think he just low key quoted Walter…

5 Likes

Sadly, the people that need to see this won’t see this. I doubt there are a lot of undecideds anymore and the ones that remain keep asking how the chicken is cooked.

When things go to hell in a handbasket once TIFBG is elected, they’ll be the same people who won’t be able to understand what is happening, despite all the red flags, bells, whistles, sirens and other noise that was trying to get their attention but that they ignored.

They will blame the Democrats, every one of them.

15 Likes

And there are Republicans, old school Republicans, that have had enough of Trump and his Trumpery.

2 Likes

I agree. I have been listening to people condemn Kelly for a while now, and I keep thinking what if he was a RW loon saying Trump was the greatest, most decisive Commander-in-Chief we have ever had? There are good reasons for generals to keep their mouths shut about politics, even though he is speaking as his former COS. I get his hesitance.

13 Likes