Two Generals Have Now Issued Dire Warnings That Trump Is A Fascist

The morning couch sitters at Fox News are taking their cues from Rupert who has his own history of defending fascist regimes going back as far as his fathers tacit support for the Nazis during World War II.

14 Likes

Please give me some of your hope! I am having one of those days where I am afraid the idiots and bastards will win, not only the Presidency, but the House and Senate. We in NC have at least two certifiable nut cases on our ballot. Mark Robinson probably will not win because his insanity has been pretty much covered by the media nation-wide. But this Morrow woman who is running for Supt. of Schools is just as nuts, and she has flown pretty much under the radar which means all the knee-jerk Rethugs will vote for her just because she is running as a Rethug. She will spell the end of any education in this state. In fact what she calls education is nothing more than the black hole that the MAGA mind dwells in.

22 Likes

Lock. Them. Up.

Seriously, that’s a conspiracy to deprive civil rights. Just because the 21st Century KKK comes in the form of a bunch of billionaire freaks does not mean the Klan Act does not apply to these bozos plotting to deprive citizens of their right to have their votes counted.

80 Likes

Kelly is on the record in these interviews.

16 Likes

Dr. Soon-Shiong should look up the Streisand effect.

3 Likes

She’s just confused by Trump’s make-up

7 Likes
11 Likes

You mean Goebbels propagandized it, but otherwise, that’s pretty much how it played out.

3 Likes

Yay!

It wasn’t half the population, but I can tell you how draft-age males like me felt about our government wanting to send our asses to Vietnam for a war we didn’t believe in. A direct personal threat. And of course minorities like Blacks and Asians have lived under government threat for years before and after that.

It isn’t new; only the scale of the citizenry affected would be new if Trump wins. I’m not even sure it would be an even split. The people affected most directly by Trump policies would certainly be angry. But there are many Democrats voting for Harris who are White and financially secure. I believe most in that group would just shrug and wait for it to be over, because a Trump administration wouldn’t affect them that much. An economic crash would, but I doubt his crazy ideas about tariffs and other nonsense would make it through to legislation.

14 Likes

The Boss understands the assignment.

37 Likes

“It doesn’t cost 60,000 bucks to bury a fucking Mexican!”

To me, this could be huge, and I hope that it is all over the airwaves in AZ and TX. Many Latinos in those states like Trump’s rhetoric about “illegals” in part because they are performing the fact they are “American.” But these very same people would hear Trump denigrating an American as a Mexican as a personal attack, and a denial of their own status as American.

49 Likes

59 Likes

video at link

And the Supreme Court gave him immunity, they are worse than he is.

50 Likes

Now do the Convicted Felon Candidate Trump, who probably wears at least as much makeup. And whatever that colorant / hair spray that keeps his “hair” resembling hair.

Note to paparazzi: get a photo of Trump when he gets up in the morning, or after showering. Sans makeup, sans hair spray. I can do without the full body nudity, although that would also be revealing…

5 Likes

31 Likes

Things tend to become jokes when they’re owned by clowns.

16 Likes

Does Rudy get residuals from his appearance in that Sasha Baron Cohen movie?! If they let him keep them, that might at least allow him to be inebriated the rest of his life.

4 Likes

I forgot to add, no matter what crimes Trump commits, if he wins, will have to be endlessly litigated if anyone chooses to assert what he’s done is illegal. He can instantly say any dispute is the result of a Presidential decision or prerogative. The policy or act may somehow be reversed or stalled or stopped. But if Trump committed a crime in the course of governing, well, he’s immune. And if you disagree, go ahead, file charges. And if he’s President, who in the hell do you even get to file criminal charges? He’ll just proceed with what would be years of litigation fighting you.

5 Likes

We’ve gotten to this point because the Republicans have been losing. Rather than change they’ve just dug deeper into their anti-majoritarian toolbox. This only changes one funeral at a time.

17 Likes