Trump's Obsession With Violence Becomes More Explicit

that’s pretty much how it went in the books, too… lots of enablers and cronies

21 Likes

Fixed it sorry.

8 Likes

30 Likes

I admire your use of the Republican tactic : - )

1 Like

Sure, Tom. Tell me more about the rabbits, Tom.

Going down the Ayatollah road.

37 Likes

FAKE NEWS!!!
…we know damn well Trump wouldn’t correctly use the subjunctive!

18 Likes

One Really Violent Day. He has visions in his feeble mind of a Peckinpaugh film and one of the many Death Wish films.

7 Likes

He threw chicken tenders? What was he doing, emulating a toddler in a high chair at dinner time who wanted to be let down?

9 Likes

‘Farmer Bob’ Lange, Willistown Republican Supervisor and Sugartown Strawberries owner, agreed to appear in pro-Harris commercials. He’s been paying for it ever since. - SAVVY MAINLINE

27 Likes

‘One Really Violent Day’

We had that on Jan 6th and would prefer not to have a repeat.

18 Likes

As long as Trump has a sharpie, we don’t need a NWS.

10 Likes

From the Ayatollah’s pen pals Twitter account.

6 Likes

Sorry, but… Who brings their Cat to Yellowstone?

Its one thing to let them terrorize your local bird and rodent population, its another to unleash them in a National Park…

7 Likes

why go to that trouble? All they really needed was a sharpie, and they could have sent it anywhere.

4 Likes

This might work:

23 Likes

Charlie doesn’t call him the Bobble Throated Slapdick for nothing.

16 Likes

It will become the National Weather Sharpie.

11 Likes

Like Trump, Cotton is the asshole’s asshole. He relishes his role.

14 Likes

What did the Sharpie know and when did it know it?? I will not rest until I know these answers!

9 Likes

Heh. One of my brothers owns a house in Florida that he rents out. He’d just done a lot of work on it. This year, he decided not to buy flood insurance, because it was $11,000 (he had the money).
Three feet of water in the house was a little “gift” from Helene. Going to cost a lot more than that to replace parts of the drywall affected by the flooding. :smirk:

20 Likes