Trump's Obsession With Violence Becomes More Explicit

Buy more Sharpies of course.

6 Likes

Only if it’s a public urinal.

30 Likes

So…dock workers are set to strike.

Interestingly…the International Longshoremen’s Association is aligned with the AFL-CIO. You know, the LABOR group that didn’t endorse Kamala.

Okay…wrong union! (I was thinking of the teamsters - corrected by @thunderclapnewman, @chelsea530 and @srfromgr ).

But I am concerned that this will affect the economy right now.

5 Likes

66 Likes

No

He needs to go wherever Hoffa went

9 Likes

Bernie Moreno, the human posthole auger. Dig it deeper, Bern.

Of course, Ohio elected Vance, so yeah, they’ll probably elect this ignorant goon.

25 Likes

The AFL-CIO unanimously endorsed Kamal Harris in July.

39 Likes

Walter Cronkite and his neighbors once sued Trump over the size and girth of his East Side apartment tower near the UN. Unfortunately they lost.

7 Likes

This can NOT be said enough. Young women don’t understand that the freedoms they take for granted were only recently won.

56 Likes

Moreno is running 4 or 5 points behind Sherrod Brown.

46 Likes

That’s tomorrow!

:100: !!!

45 Likes

TFG was just thrilled that they were talking about this.

3 Likes

The other thing no one (very few) mention is that climate change is happening with a record population on the planet. (I know that is a duh, but…) More people will die because there are more people. And with industrialization the long term effect of spills and destruction of factories could be much worse.

As they say in investing, and are required to say, “Past results are no prediction of future rerurns.”

10 Likes

YAY! Jimmy…I love this man.

25 Likes

Are you thinking of the Teamsters?

7 Likes

A lot of people in the SE will be trying to shore up their denial of climate change while trying to account for why their homes and towns floated away.

8 Likes

Time to invest in paper towel futures.

6 Likes

OOPS. You are right! I will edit the comment.

4 Likes

Thank you. I haven’t been keeping up on recent polling.

26 Likes

AFL-CIO did endorse Harris.

15 Likes