Trump's Latest Press Strategy: Reading Off A Piece Of Paper In Front Of Reporters

It was his job. It was his only job.

3 Likes

At no time did he define whether he was entitled to make the attacks or receive the attacks. So let the bombing begin.

17 Likes

Ahhh, but the strawberries - that’s where he had them!

(clinks his balls together… :wink: )

13 Likes

“Everything is bad”
–Donald Trump, 2024

No.

Everything is bad in Russia.

7 Likes

Betcha all of those food manufacturers REALLY wanted their products on display as props for the Orange Moron.

Looks like an endorsement.

8 Likes

Love this:

34 Likes

…until

Beautiful  : - )

1 Like

Trump looked like if Ted Baxter was on psychotropic drugs and forced to be a consumer reporter on the local television news.

9 Likes

He deserves personal attacks. That spastic colon

3 Likes

Are they breathlessly covering every word coming out of Harris’ mouth? That is what Dems. need to keep asking. All this free air time for the Republicans needs to be provided equally to Dems.

3 Likes

These are not mutually exclusive options, in my estimation.

6 Likes

Ivan Pavlov explains all.

4 Likes

Hey troops, the public is getting bored with this c**k holster.

1 Like

There’s this:

Maggie Haberman: “This is now a greatest-hits reel, in which Trump is attacking Hillary Clinton for deleting emails. This news conference has gone off the rails.”

25 Likes

Producing more and exporting more. Oil exports do nothing to bring down the domestic price of gas.

5 Likes

I watched the first part of it just because I had a CNN tab open on iPad with some time to kill, and it was just 20 minutes of reading tired attacks and riffing on Dems with no questions from the press. CNN cut away to Wolf at that point and I lost interest. NYT didn’t carry it like the last “press conference,” so good on 'em.

These are obvious attempts at cheap media exposure for his campaign, and I think this will dry up quickly as the media realizes they’re getting played and not enough clicks from it. He’s going to have to actually get out there and campaign now, pobrecito.

11 Likes

While taking questions, he said he was “entitled to personal attacks” against Ms. Harris, complaining that she has attacked him, including by calling him “weird.”

It gets me that this seems to stick in his craw. For all the things that could be said, weird came to roost. .

16 Likes

We have one wealthy friend. We both grew up poor.
He got rich. I stayed poor.
I once asked him for directions to the gift shop in his house.
He nearly shit a brick laughing. A family of 4 could live in his wine cellar.

15 Likes

Never heard it put that way, but spot on.

2 Likes

The correct question is, “When will the media report it?” When will the media criticize and harass Trump the way they criticized and harassed Biden?

The correct answer to the correct question is: the twelfth of Never.

10 Likes