Trump's Latest Press Strategy: Reading Off A Piece Of Paper In Front Of Reporters

God I hate this POS person. JD Vance could be president if this shitbag strokes out.

15 Likes

Who were the reporters-which publications networks do they work for?
Why were they ‘softball’ questions? Were there follow ups to questions that were sidestepped? Is there a transcript available?

17 Likes

A campaign based on entropy. His minions surround him with props and he riffs on them…“haven’t seen Cheerios in a while.” It is laughable that the GOP wants him to stop being himself (or thinks he’s capable of being anything but). That’s his only superpower and it’s fadin’ fast. The novelty has finally worn off and the emperor is naked before us. Worse he’s a complete bore.

31 Likes

that’s what I was wondering, too. What if no one showed up to his ‘press conference’? I mean, he JUST had one and didn’t say anything there, either. What made press outlets think he was going to actually SAY something today?? I don’t get it… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

18 Likes

“I’m entitled to personal attacks.” Wow, that’s like an entire mini-autobiography right there. I see his tombstone: “He was entitled to personal attacks.”

21 Likes

That bacon is out there, unrefrigerated, rotting in the sun. Somebody needs to save that bacon! Please, won’t somebody think about the bacon?!

22 Likes

How would he know? He would be so happy because nobody would interrupt him. He would amble about and talk to the help.

8 Likes

I’d like to know how they came up with those percentages of prices going way up. Compared to when? 1960?

“We’re gonna straighten it out. Bring prices way down. We’ll get it done fast. With her it’s just talk.”
And just how is he going to get prices way down? Threaten the company owners with - tariffs? How much is way down? And how fast ? snails pace?

So just who is all talk???

20 Likes

Republicans love the free market, until it’s inconvenient.

24 Likes

Looks like one of his lackeys went Costco shopping. But seriously, no store manager has ever advised me to “Write the W.H.” when complaining why (Kroger, etc) raised prices or a new sales price is $2 higher than last week’s on-sale price. Why are folks conned into believing any administration controls the dang price of Fruit Loops and Driscoll’s blueberries & strawberries…?

16 Likes

78 year old Donald Trump is crashing before our eyes … he is incapacitated.

The man is NOT MENTALLY COMPETENT

NOW … when will people admit it?

18 Likes

“I think I’m entitled to personal attacks.” Donald Trump, August 15, 2024.

I would love to attack him personnally but these days he is just a pathetic old man. It would just be unfair.

14 Likes

I was out canvassing for my Democratic Congresswoman Val Hoyle’s reelection (Oregon’s 4th Congressional District, represented from 1987 to 2021 by Peter DeFazio, cofounding member of the Congressional Progressive Caucus) and spoke with two men in my Boomer age cohort, each of whom had left the GQP and registered as Democrats — not that they’ve dramatically shifted policy preferences, but they just can’t tolerate what their former party has become. They’re voting for Hoyle and Harris.

I knocked some fifty doors, registered Democrats plus a very few non-affiliated, and had conversations with perhaps half of the residents; an excellent contact rate. So in this small sample, nearly 10% had that story, of GQP to D. Very encouraging, and, I expect, widely duplicated.

FWIW, my canvassing pitch in this instance is that we’ve got to take back the House, for the good of the nation; as the pitiful if unfortunately consequential performance of the current GQP majority has so amply proven. This is easy and heartfelt and true, and my sincerity as I engage my new acquaintances on multiple levels is palpable.

40 Likes

STOP THE PRESSES !!3!!!32!!121!!2
TRUMP REVEALS HE CAN READ!!!

Trump’s Latest Press Strategy: Reading Off A Piece Of Paper In Front Of Reporters

21 Likes

But just how big was the font size on that piece of paper? And were there any ‘hard’ words?

10 Likes

Entitlement, def: the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.

Sums him up, doesn’t it?

8 Likes

Probably mostly pictures.

2 Likes

Vilely ludicrous. Ludicrously vile.

5 Likes

Nope. Nary a word. Still busy with other important Click-bate-Joe story.

It’s not that they don’t learn so much as they don’t care about anything other than ratings:

45 Likes