Trump Tries To Distract On Eve Of Debate | Talking Points Memo

The background of the background iterations is missing the background iterations.

1 Like

Biden should start asking for an independent lab to do both tests. No one that is beholden to either campaign.
I also assume that there will be no audience in the theater during the debate. It will be interesting to see how both candidates react to having no audible audience reactions.

1 Like

Orange nightmaresicle.

2 Likes

Did you live anywhere near an ocean at the time?

2 Likes

“p.s., aderall does show up on drug tests.”

crushed adderall shows up on camera too:

2 Likes

lol lol I can’t get by this. lol
LMAO
best laugh in a long time.

7 Likes

I hope he pulls out. Trump will do very well in the “debates” because he is a pathological liar and a showboater, with lots of practice.

Biden should have never agreed to take part in this monstrous show.

Not sure how they are chosen

1 Like

I guess you haven’t watched any of his pressers. Storms off the stage the moment a reporter dares to ask a challenging question, every time.

17 Likes

If “coke sniffles” is on your Debate Bingo card, you’re gonna clean up.

7 Likes

Does anyone’s name/names come to mind when you read the following?

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica , is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying

3 Likes

Yech! Now some fine Orange Sunshine …

1 Like

He is fully 4 years crazier than he was with Hillary. I am counting on a world record for lying and I hope there is a Guinness observer present to verify the moment.

The person who is going to need drugs is Daniel Dale.

10 Likes

The walls, they’re closing in!!!

3 Likes

I’d prefer it to directly follow the pushup contest.

12 Likes

O/T wife beater too
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article246062390.html

Fort Lauderdale police confiscated 10 guns Sunday from the home of President Donald Trump’s former reelection campaign manager after his wife told them he was suicidal, hits her, and racked and loaded a handgun during an argument, according to newly released police reports.

11 Likes

it wouldn’t surprise me if Biden wears his mask onstage and then takes it off. At the end of the debate, he’ll put it back on before he leaves the stage.

7 Likes

Had anyone seen the statement Biden’s campaign put out this morning?

"Vice President Biden intends to deliver his debate answers in words. If the president thinks his best case is made in urine he can have at it. We’d expect nothing less from Donald tRump, who pissed away the chance to protect the lives of 200,000 Americans when he didn’t make a plan to stop covid-19. "

17 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes, but will it finally put an end to all this cockamamy bullshit? I fear there’s no end of that in sight…

People assume he’ll settle down after leaving the WH, but I only think he’s going to get louder and more unhinged over the entire Biden term… then he’ll run again in 2024. After buying Colombia. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hard to run for office from prison, but I think the GOP is open to it.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available