Trump Tries To Distract On Eve Of Debate | Talking Points Memo

A lot pf people say “Trump has to go!”

7 Likes

Not sure when the photo of t rumpp was taken for this particular story, but whenever it was, his make-up handler had a VERY bad day!!! Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting is normally appetizing!

9 Likes

1. “Desperate people do desperate things.” 2. “When you’re explaining, you’re losing.” 3. "When your head is in the toilet, don’t blow bubbles."

5 Likes

He looks like a dreamsicle melted on his face.

11 Likes

Joe Biden just announced that he will not agree to a Drug Test. Gee, I wonder why?

Donald Trump just announced that he will not release his tax returns and financial records. Gee, I wonder why?

15 Likes

He’d need an elephant gun. Just sayin’

1 Like

and if Joe hammers him about it , he will come unglued
Best bet
Make him completely lose it on National TeeVee

5 Likes

3 Likes

I heard on the news this morning that Chris Christie and Rudy Giuliani were helping with debate prep by playing Biden’s role. If I had to choose one of those sycophantic corruption factories, I would choose Christie. I can’t imagine Giuliani giving him anything but softball responses. Christie wouldn’t be much better, but would probably at least try to give him actual debate prep.

4 Likes

I’m fine with a drug test. But I think it should be administered at some random point during the debate, and include both legal and illegal substances.

12 Likes

Oh…

Wow…

1 Like

RE Drug Testing

I posted about this on another thread.

5 Likes

Stop watching Faux News?
Asking for a friend

3 Likes

“Joe Biden just announced that he will not agree to a Drug Test. Gee, I wonder why?”

Um…maybe because he knows you’re a deranged, lying asshole. You deranged, lying asshole.

11 Likes

Hundreds of thousands of likes and tens of thousands of retweets on that garbage. But sure, the Russians are sitting this one out.

Tried to squeegee several inches of ocean waves off a living room floor one night. My friends would have tried to persuade me I was seeing things. But they were busy seeing things.

5 Likes

win

1 Like

Christie is there to help with the facts. Rudy is there to make sure the rabid anger shows through and to reinforce all of the insane conspiracy theories that he has been digging up.

And they are both there to whimper cravenly when Trump screams at them for the tenth time because he cannot say immunity correctly.

4 Likes

Many options:

1. Stand next to Mike Pence
  2. Stand next to Marco Rubio
  3. Stand next to Ron Johnson
  4. Stand next to Rick Perrry

You may have noticed a theme…

5 Likes

A fine opportunity to witness some needle-phobic behavior, too.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available