Trump Tries To Distract On Eve Of Debate | Talking Points Memo

Hey, if Adolf could do it…

3 Likes

How about a test on the Constitution of the United States? Or the operation of the federal government or just the Executive Branch? Or a general 8th grade intelligence test? Perhaps a vocabulary test? Call your old buddy Mark Burnett and see if he can get Jeff Foxworthy to come host an "Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader (they’d probably give you the questions and answers before hand, but I’m not sure that would do any good if you didn’t get a cheat sheet … fucking cheater).

5 Likes

I don’t think that’s going to happen, because it would confirm what Stormy Daniels had to say about Trump’s junk.

4 Likes

Interesting price!

12 Likes

And who will help Trump find his dick.

5 Likes

Milena: (shitty east European accent) Don’t ask me. I never find it.

4 Likes

It does snot!

2 Likes

Oh, that’s no accident. Love it.

3 Likes

Followed by, “Besides, I don’t really care, do you?”

2 Likes

Yeah I laughed out loud when I saw that, very funny!

2 Likes

“Is what whores are for.”

The Kremlin will have a lien on the title.

2 Likes

Anything is better than the Orange Nightmare we’ve been enduring the past four years.

5 Likes

Four years of Tom Cotton might change your mind on that.

See also:

Josh Hawley
Marsha Blackburn

9 Likes

Remember when we all thought it couldn’t be any worse than George Dubya Bush? Then after maybe two years of Trump we were all thinking, yeah… maybe Dubya wasn’t so bad?

Well, I don’t think even a ‘president* Cotton’ could get me thinking that way about Trump. They’re both just the worst kind of bottom feeders…

3 Likes

Ron Johnson is a must add to any unrespectable list. then “the winner” faces off with Ted Cruz. AR15s, 100 round clips, full auto, 15 feet.

3 Likes

Maybe Joe actually isn’t on drugs anymore that were making him sleepy…

2 Likes

Put it on Pay-per-View and wipe out the National Debt.

1 Like

1 Like

Somewhat OT:
Incoming anecdotal evidence. However, I believe Trumplethinskin is fucked in Wisconsin. Why? I took an extensive Sunday drive through Brookfield, a very conservative city in Waukesha County, Wisconsin. (Waukesha County is known to be population-wise the most conservative county in Wisconsin.) More than half the yard signs were for Biden. I repeat, the majority of yard signs were for Biden-Harris. I’ve never seen this kind of a anti-GOP response in Brookfield before.

KEEP WORKING.

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available