Trump Tries To Distract On Eve Of Debate | Talking Points Memo

What debate prep?

President Trump had a lot on his mind as he took to Twitter on the eve of his first debate against Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. Trump’s Monday morning tweets went from reviving his ongoing baseless crusade against mail-in voting to launching yet another nonsensical attack against Biden, all while he continues to vehemently dismiss the New York Times’ bombshell report on his decades of tax avoidance as “fake news.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1334742
1 Like

He’s gonna be coked out of his mind tomorrow night. Blowing rails on the podium.

32 Likes

useful-idiot

8 Likes

More like Cleveland rocks…

5 Likes

Got to him…the NYT did.
Sure did, and there is nothing he can undo about that

27 Likes

Go ahead and back out fatass. You need these debates. Joe doesn’t.

p.s., aderall does show up on drug tests.

22 Likes

I would love to get a drug that makes me instantly smart. Any idea where I can get it?

5 Likes

No, but in fairness, adderall, ritalin, dexadrine (forgive my spelling, I’m not a doctor or pharmacist) do help with focus. Snorting them is the only way Trump can ramble without shitting himself.

11 Likes

I’ve tried most drugs and none work at all in that respect.

Sorry.

6 Likes

Trump should pee in a cup on camera at the debate, that will show sleepy/on meds Joe!!!

6 Likes

Projection, projection, projection. Always with the projection.

11 Likes

Many things are already going very wrong!

Like Trump’s pandemic response. This is another one.

Elect a President who will protect you.
Biden/Harris 2020

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Yep if Trump is so worried about Biden being on drugs then he needs to get out in front of this and publicly pee first. They’ll have agree on who will witness the pee off, and which lab will perform the test.

4 Likes

I suppose it’s too much to hope that someone’s taping these ‘prep’ sessions and that at some point soon the tape might leak?

3 Likes

The 60s and 70s wrung me out, but if there ever was as reason to dabble in narcotics again it would surely be year 2020.

19 Likes

Just wondering if Chris Christie will be the next one holding up with guns threating to kill himself after the debate
We all know a bad performance will be his fault

5 Likes
2 Likes

Wonder how far ahead of the debate he will withdraw, “because Joe refuses to take a drug test”.

21 Likes

Braver souls than us are eating windowpane as we type.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available