Trump Sues Everyone Who Ever Offended Him Over 2016 Election

And a civil suit would not have a statute of limitations…why?

ETA: Hahahahahahaha! Not certain…but if they did file this as a RICO action, there might be a 4-year statute of limitations. I have done no other research on this or on the complaint but boy it would be sweet to bounce this.

Except I love the idea of discovery.

4 Likes

Jesus.

He’s got to be the most pathetic human being on the planet.

head-shake-no

4 Likes

The suit, filed in federal court in Miami, accuses Clinton and others of committing a RICO conspiracy, an allegation used to prosecute the mafia, when they said that Trump colluded with the Russian government in 2016.

13 Likes

He never took the gig seriously. It was always just a power trip. Acting “Presidential” was something he had to be forced into doing, like the rare occasion he’d have to fake a show of concern at a natural disaster. So it’s no surprise that he’s not bothering to act Presidential in forced retirement.

He is exactly what he appears to be. It’s a damn shame this wasn’t recognized by enough voters.

19 Likes

It is always projection with this crowd. Always.

12 Likes

Sounds vaguely familiar. Where have I heard of this before? :thinking:

:smirk:

5 Likes

kookenheimer?

Holy guacamole, I haven’t heard that in literally 50 years or so!! Awesome!

8 Likes

Oh, FFS, DFG.

I’d say “Get a hobby” … but I think this is the hobby, as well as the newest soon-to-also-fail career.

5 Likes

Precisely my thoughts when I saw that the New Jersey strip mall lawyer is invoking the RICO. Hint, folks, when the plaintiffs in a civil suit attempt to apply RICO, it is almost always a bullshit publicity stunt. It is so frequently bullshit that most courts have standing orders to grill the plaintiffs’ attorneys to make them prove they actually understand how RICO works.

In most people’s dim understanding, RICO is how they “got” John Gotti, therefore it must be a powerful legal gun which means they’re gonna win. Doesn’t work that way, especially in a civil (not criminal) RICO complaint.

21 Likes

What Trump is doing and what he has done the moment when–on Saturday 7 November 2020–he was declared the loser in the 2020 election is highly unusual and, essentially, unprecedented.

One of Trump’s talents is to make norm-breaking moves and mainstream them. Like Humphrey, Carter, and Poppy Bush never ever did.

4 Likes

He told us they were dangerous.

To birds and psychopaths.

4 Likes

I had a boomer co-worker a coupe weeks ago say that it looks like Hillary is going to run again in an attempt to get “Sleepy Joe” (his words) out of office.

He followed that statement up with, “I can’t stand that bitch.”

I simply can not believe how infected these people are with their hatred, for decades, over one single person. Clearly it shows how easily they can be duped into believing lies, nonsense and just made up bullshit.

30 Likes
15 Likes

After yesterday’s bullshit parade, I was ready to say, let’s nuke Moscow and give the planet back to the amoebas, but now I think we should start and end with Grift-a-lotto.

4 Likes

Man, am I pissed! I have been busting my ass day in and day out since gawddamn 2015 to keep this humungous conspiracy going and I get no indictment? Nada?

My name appears nowhere in this 108 page revelation. It’s like I had nothing to do with this! Sure, Hillary and Comey and the DNC get the credit but the real worker-bees like me (and, okay, some of you guys too) zilch! Thanks, Obama!

18 Likes

What a wonderfully bad idea. The hardest thing the defendants will have to do is debate whether to seek dismissal or forgo that route just so they can absolutely torture Oranjina and his brood during discovery.

21 Likes

No, Old Man sues generators behind the clouds, and the force turning the windmills.

What a pathetic loser. The Dems should just laugh loud and long at him, all while seriously preparing to force him to pony up the goods or else dismiss it if he can’t. Trump doesn’t have any standing with Durham’s “work,” doesn’t own it, can’t really claim it, he’s a disgruntled ex-employee, maybe the police need to start doing home health checks at Mar-a-lago, ya know.

7 Likes

Trump says in the suit that he has been forced to pay at least $24 million in legal fees related to allegations

And right there is the evidence the entire suit is a bogus bunch of lies - trump has never paid for anything in his life.

13 Likes

Did I inadvertently log in to The Onion???

23 Likes

Wouldn’t asserting admissable knowledge of how people voted be admission of a crime? (How did you get that information–ballots are supposed to be secret)

4 Likes