Trump Sues Everyone Who Ever Offended Him Over 2016 Election

Former President Donald Trump was the true victim of the 2016 election, Trump argued in a federal lawsuit filed against Hillary Clinton, the DNC, Christopher Steele, several former federal officials, private citizens, corporations, and others.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1410509
1 Like

Putin’s puppet sues Hillary Clinton and accuses her of concocting ‘unthinkable plot’ to make him look like Trump

62 Likes

With all due respect, STFU, you crazy kookenheimer.

47 Likes

Okay. Next!

32 Likes

What a fucking lunatic!

16 Likes

This lawsuit should end up in legal textbooks. Did I say legal? I meant medical. His narcissistic paranoia disorder on full parade.

47 Likes

Time for some discovery against the Trump criminal enterprise.

63 Likes

Statute of Limitations?

7 Likes

I’m so looking forward to the discovery phase of this whole thing!

46 Likes

How do I get to be named in this suit? I mean I voted for Hillary and used TFG’s name in vain many times. In fact he can still go F himself.

38 Likes

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Pathetic LOSER.

49 Likes

Put it to rest, you idiot. And he does not want a jury trial, he wants a settlement which he won’t get.

20 Likes

this is genius actually.

his rubes will eat up “I’m suing Hillary!” emails, after becoming immune already with his thousands of low-energy emails, and they’ll happily send him $50 (to pay his soon to be dis-barred Meadow Soprano lawyer 1% of proceeds) before going on Facebook and blaming Biden for not being able to fill-up their 15 MPH vehicles with gas.

31 Likes

Make it stop.

21 Likes

Alina Habba / legalbrains.com
There’s a crack team for Dotard.

This almost makes Lindell look slightly credible.
And the suit itself reads like the admitting statement taken by a nurse at a mental hospital. One more step and we’d get “and then Bill flew to China and met with Stalin”.

18 Likes

old man sues clouds and windmills!

30 Likes

I hope that the attorneys who filed this got paid up front, because you know the former President isn’t going to pay after it’s thrown out of court. The time it would take to draft 108 pages of pure-grained, coke-goblin, crazy contained in this complaint better have earned them a paycheck, otherwise I hope that Faux Newz/GQP speaking tour money kicks in fast.

12 Likes

Fragile narcissist projecting his crimes (RICO) again

24 Likes

Notwithstanding your psychological assessments…It’s okay, Mary…we know your uncle is Kray Cray… :crazy_face:

13 Likes

Right. In 2016 HRC had her Emails hacked and sent to the Trump campaign. Trump claimed she spied on him. Not a single member of HRC’s campaign had any contact with foreign entities but the Trump campaign had numerous such contacts with Russia and we now know received cash from foreigners. Trump claimed Clinton was a Russia stooge.

No way even a wing nut court lets this advanced projection get by.

31 Likes