Trump Sues Everyone Who Ever Offended Him Over 2016 Election

“Where is my narcissistic supply?” said the mafioso. If no supply for the Dotard, then you’ll suffer his narcissistic wrath.

6 Likes

Trump has filed 3500+ lawsuits in his lifetime. I would love to see his batting percentage.

Of course most of those were against people with limited resources who were just trying to collect the money he owed them.

15 Likes

21 Likes

I was wondering who the are the idiots that submitted this…

Well it’s our old friend Its ALINA HABBA again and some idiot PETER TICKTIN from Deerfield Beach FL.

4 Likes

In short, the Defendants, blinded by political ambition, orchestrated a malicious conspiracy to disseminate patently false and injurious information

11 Likes

And the problem is what exactly?

4 Likes

Ok, what’s he trying to distract from this time? Or is this just a desperate bid for relevance?

19 Likes

It’s no wonder there are so many internet and telephone scams and frauds. I’ve been getting expired warranty pitches for over a year now along with ATT and PayPal impersonator phishing, to mention only a few examples. I mention to Mrs VH that there can’t be that many people out there stupid enough to fall for this shit, but there are, there are, and I’m convinced that the great majority are Trump voters.

26 Likes

Of course his lawyers would not see a cent of that money, but again if they already don’t know that is because they are slow learners…

3 Likes

Stage 4 windmill cancer is a helluva disease.

55 Likes

OH! Think of…THE DISCOVERY!!!

13 Likes

Imagine one-term presidents Jimmy Carter or Poppy Bush inserting themselves into the lives of their successors and the country those successors were tapped to lead.

That in itself is unprecedented, especially on this scale.

The absence of the scorn and derision it merits is a grave disservice to our country.

25 Likes

The disgraced, twice impeached, two time popular vote loser must be really sick in the head for him to deliberately open this Pandora’s Box.
Discovery ought to be really fun.
It is past time for Merritt Garland to declassify the Mueller report.

32 Likes

Here, I’ve fixed the wording of the lawsuit to reflect reality:

“In short, the Defendants, blinded by political ambition, orchestrated a malicious conspiracy to disseminate patently false and injurious information about Joe Biden and his campaign, all in the hopes of destroying his life, his political career and rigging the 2020 Presidential Election in favor of Donald Trump,” the lawsuit reads. “When their gambit failed, and Joe Biden was elected, the Defendants’ efforts continued unabated, merely shifting their focus to undermining his presidential administration.”

26 Likes

He wants the cheap publicity and the license to whine about our legal system if he gets kicked out of court. The defendants as a group might well prefer discovery in which case Trump might fold.

8 Likes

If anything Trump has stage 3 syphilis, old wound from his personal Vietnam fighting VDs.

10 Likes

So surprised that he didn’t also sue every voter who voted for Hillary instead of him in 2016.

29 Likes

It’s a civil suit. ETA: I see the statute of limitations can apply. Never mind.

4 Likes

… and those are his GOOD qualities

12 Likes

Trump says in the suit that he has been forced to pay at least $24 million in legal fees related to allegations that he colluded with Russia in the 2016 campaign.

Receipts, or it didn’t happen!

16 Likes