Trump Sues Everyone Who Ever Offended Him Over 2016 Election

Yep. From now until his lights turn off in the ole noggin, Trump is going to obsess and ruminate non-stop over all of it. While I absolutely demand he spend the rest of his life in real prison, there’s some enjoyment in knowing that he’s to a great extent already throwing himself against the walls and gnashing his teeth on the bars of a prison of his mind’s own making.

22 Likes

If it’s genius, I think it’s accidental. I read this as just a sad further eruption of the ME! volcano. The rubes and rubles it attracts are just a weird side effect.

7 Likes

“Every leaf before it falls must think itself immortal.”

1 Like

bingo

8 Likes

It’s not so much his batting percentage as his delay percentage, which is extremely high.

5 Likes

But wait, who won that election anyway?

Oh, I know, Boris Putin!

1 Like

Shorter version of lawsuit:

1. There was a U.S. election for President.
  2. I won (somehow - thanks electoral college … and Russia).
  3. People said bad things about me and kept saying them even after I was installed as Wanna-be Authoritarian Master of America.
  4. That gave me a sad (the saying bad things part - not the cool job title).
  5. I need money and attention.
22 Likes

Nobody can be made to believe things that are patently untrue - the person chooses to believe. It is always a matter of choice. Otherwise it would make such a convenient excuse for terrible behavior: “I was lied to! I believed him!” Well you shouldn’t have but you chose to so you’re responsible.

7 Likes

And thus Trump mounts another grift to milk his oh so gullible cult member out of their cash.

2 Likes
I haven't read the complaint, but I am pretty familiar with the facts and civil RICO.  I seriously doubt he has enough factual material to keep all those people in the case.   Everyone will make a motion to dismiss, and most if not all will probably win.  But that could take us out beyond the mid-terms.  This lawsuit is just red meat for the base, to keep them salivating with no resolution.  

If it ever went to the discovery phase, Trump would have to open up completely, and he is not about to do that, so the case could drag on with lots of discovery motions, etc. The fact that he destroyed documents, including a transcript of his conversation in Helsinki with Putin, would also create an adverse interest against him.

10 Likes

A thousand likes for “kookenheimer”. Adds to lexicon quiver.

7 Likes

Yes, haven’t we suffered enough??? Oh, the humanity!!!

True, but let us face facts, Trump will do anything to get more TV face time.

4 Likes

Alas, the ghost or Roy Cohn rears its ugly head!!! Sue!!! Sue!!! Sue!!!

2 Likes

Just FYI:

6 Likes

Hillary very much ought to counter sue. Over the years I’ve thought that given his multiple outrages against her, that she has acres of grounds to go against him for slander.

9 Likes

So why file in Miami federal court, instead of one of the venues (NY, DC) where he claims he was injured?

3 Likes

C’mon! Discovery is gonna be such fun!

2 Likes

In the jurisdiction that is Trump’s mind, indulging in grudge-bearing recognizes no statute of limitations.

5 Likes

OT, but more organized and centrally coordinated right wing performance art…

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23TrudeauDictatorshipMustGo%20since%3A2022-03-23_19%3A33%3A53_UTC&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

LOL…mainly they keep repeatedly citing to the German MP who is a far right nutjob who wants to destroy the EU and the MP from Croatia who is on record claiming that the pandemic and vaccine are both fake. This somehow constitutes “all of Europe roasting Trudeau.”

5 Likes