Trump’s PAC Handed Out $1M To Meadows’ Employer Just Weeks After Jan. 6 Panel Was Formed | Talking Points Memo

:innocent:

18 Likes

It was 10°C yesterday…

It is of note that these deployments are bilateral agreement ones (e.g. between us and Poland, us and Romania, etc.) and not the NATO Response Force 8500 already announced, that deployment requires all members of NATO to agree to it.

Yeah, turns out all those old Warsaw Pact countries, even Poland with its own version of trump, don’t want to be back under the iron curtain.

21 Likes

Face it, @mattinpa! You simply live among the greats of American history!

8 Likes

I think that belongs to Winona.

8 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

I‘m wondering if it‘s a bribe or if it‘s a way to re-route money for the expensive legal defense Meadows would have coming if he flipped off the subpoena as requested…

6 Likes

Blushes.

5 Likes

OT, but whatever.
Yesterday it was at least 45F. My BFF was coming for breakfast today;she was convinced she and her Subaru would be just fine, even though a major storm had us in its gun sight. I made blueberry baked oatmeal (knowing I could freeze it for next time if she cancelled), but she waited to text until I’d made the coffee.
It is snowing like a mofo out there, and the bottom is scheduled to fall out of the thermometer tomorrow.
Coffee and baked oatmeal, anyone?

10 Likes

I got fam in furrin parts, got to use the lingo for them to unnerstan this ain’t no Mediterranean climate.

3 Likes

But, but, IOKIYAR!!!

4 Likes

New wardrobe?

1 Like

I think when Erdogan announced Turkey’s willingness to assist Ukraine Putin blinked. Something about the Dardanelles and the Bosphorus.

20 Likes

“Belongs to Winona”

A Primus example

5 Likes

She looked so natural then — in so many ways more attractive than now.

1 Like

Democrats are gonna throw her traitorous ass out. Repukes won’t touch her due to her previous attachment to the D’s.

Independent? Ain’t happening. She’s probably lost any chance at the state level offices as well.

She’ll be just a footnote in history.

5 Likes

AMEN!

And they feed off of our attention. They can’t own the Libs if the Libs could give a rats ass.

5 Likes

Saw your Chance and took it, I see.

3 Likes

July payment preceeded subpoena by almost 3 months. Maybe it was to get him to, er, redact something from his book (published December). Just because there was some dirt in the book doesn’t mean that all the dirt made it.

9 Likes

That’s hilarious. He already failed to pardon them once but they’re gonna take their chances that he’ll not only run, but also win the nomination, be able to magically do something different to overcome all the “voter fraud,” AND pardon them all. People that stupid deserve to rot in jail. Seriously, they believe that both Democrats and Republicans engaged in some kind of global plot to keep that fool from getting a second term yet somehow they also believe he’s a slam dunk to win another term. They need to be in prison for their own good.

34 Likes