Trump’s PAC Handed Out $1M To Meadows’ Employer Just Weeks After Jan. 6 Panel Was Formed | Talking Points Memo

2 Likes

THANK you!!!

- Samuel Clemons

5 Likes

Maybe we should all make our civilian attempts to get in front of any reporter anywhere, anytime and get our message out. Should we start hanging out at diners? We going to have to make some news.

6 Likes

I would be honored to craft a series of messages directed at our people, who are–I would imagine–just as eager to voice their concerns as Trumpers…

And I would prefer lightening up on the “these people don’t care” excuse.

Maybe they realize that the real action is the GOP/FOX click-bait.

GOP: “What can we do to show our animosity against our opponents?”

Dems: “What can we do to help our constituents?”

Did FDR run on resentment?

4 Likes

O/T: Sleepy Joe ain’t quite so sleepy as putin presumed when he decided to kick the hornet’s nest.

27 Likes

They know each other. It’s more like the final scene of Reservoir Dogs, which is on infinite loop in the conference room.

3 Likes

Does this help?

9 Likes

I had to quit being a Washington fan when Snyder bought the team. Like Angelos did with the Orioles, Snyder has ruined a once winning franchise. And like the O’s, this Washington football team will not return to previous glory until there’s a new owner.
And the new name should have been The Hogs. At least remind the fans of their glory days before Danny bought the team.

8 Likes

Yup. It’s still the Washington Racists so long as he’s in charge.

9 Likes

Gone Commie.

3 Likes

“I come for the grits, I stay for the politics!”

3 Likes

Under Danny’s ownership, their name should be The Washington Swine.

It fits in so many ways.

3 Likes

From Chauncey and Cher?

3 Likes

Cue the George Carlin riff about football and militarism.

7 Likes

Q: Will any of these mooks up on charges figure out that they could take a plea deal and be out at the end of next year, or they could not take the plea deal and get seven years and not be out until 2025 at the earliest, even hoping tfg gets reelected and follows through on his promise of pardons?

A: No.

11 Likes

Washington Interns just doesn‘t sound, well, tough enough.

14 Likes

This line of joking has benefited from its durability and frequent use.

7 Likes

There are a lot of NATO members who want in field testing of their military hardware.

Putin fucked himself.

13 Likes

These may not be the people most skeptical of his chances. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

And the Blue Dress uniform just wasn’t practical.

3 Likes