Trump’s PAC Handed Out $1M To Meadows’ Employer Just Weeks After Jan. 6 Panel Was Formed | Talking Points Memo

Ah, but the million dollar question is, is markymeadows an honest pol, the kind who stays bought?

11 Likes

The only scenario I can see in which she does not devolve into a pariah is if Trumpism prevails and the GOP and fascism become the Face of America.

…and if THAT takes place, Sinema will be the last topic on people’s minds amidst all the resultant mega-dystopia.

3 Likes

(*) Offer void during annual performance reviews.

5 Likes

Headline writers rejoice

Following the 4-12 Season, Have the Commanders Gone Commando?

8 Likes

Ya está aquí.

2 Likes

One of my biggest political fears is that we’re so focused on what will wake up the Trumpers that we’re ignoring the majority of the electorate. There’s absolutely nothing anyone can say to them that will change their minds. They’re lost and they refuse to be found. By continually focusing on them and handwringing over what will wake them up we are actually enabling them by giving them all the attention while their behavior causes real harm to others.
We should be focused on everyone else. Those are our people, those are the folks that can grow our majorities.

30 Likes

In the garden, growth has it seasons. First comes spring and summer, but then we have fall and winter. And then we get spring and summer again.

3 Likes

Wow! That’s a nasty 11 below in Fahrenheit.

Does Mark Meadowns outfit have an office and actual candidates they support or are we talking about a straight up bribe? I am betting bribe for silence.

4 Likes

In the dumpster diver cabal the quote “we must hang together or surely will will hang separately” is probably getting bandied about quite a bit these days.

3 Likes

:grin:

8 Likes

More than “a few of us” – quite a lot of us, actually.

3 Likes

Isn’t that what TFG is doing? According to sources, he’s not got a lot of cash left, has he?

1 Like

– said a shrugging Mark Twain.

ETA - I see that @tsp was quicker than I was

6 Likes

We’ve gotten a lot of that in the last month - 4 nights below -20F and a whole bunch of -10 to -15F. Brrrrrr. Ready for spring. :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

1 Like

Is this even “I Got You Babe” anymore? I don’t remember those lyrics!

1 Like

Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) went to a Texas fundraiser and told an assembled group of donors that included top fossil fuel executives to ​​“rest assured” that she would vote against any changes to the filibuster, according to one executive who spoke to the Guardian.

Would some courageous reporter be willing to name names. I want to know who is actively bribing Kysten.

11 Likes

Of course he did, heh.
Question is, did the check bounce?

I used to know a Celsius snob. By varying degrees he was tolerable, in small doses.

8 Likes

He’s milking a PAC, not direct campaign donations. Sinema can’t because rules.

4 Likes