Trump’s PAC Handed Out $1M To Meadows’ Employer Just Weeks After Jan. 6 Panel Was Formed | Talking Points Memo

Lol, they thought it was a walking chip, like WTF?

I grew up in MN, where in February some days the high was -30. I left as soon as I was able.

5 Likes

Florida Man judges. Explains much.

3 Likes

Sports headline writers strike the motherlode.

6 Likes

If a tree falls and no one to hear it…

If a tree falls and there is only a group of reality deniers nearby…

That’s the cult-like GOP’s advantage, and people like Roy trade on it

As @pluckyinky, @tena and others have noted, we should focus our attention toward ourselves and monitor TrumpWorld like the weather: keep up with it and pay attention when they merit day-to-day attention.

9 Likes

If we discover that there’s only 6 more weeks of winter, every Vermonter will be out doing the happy dance! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

12 Likes

At least when Justin Trudeau’s mom came here in the 70’s she had fun at Studio 54 and there weren’t reprobates like Chip Roy to complain.
I’ll refrain from the infamous SNL skit.

1 Like

What was wrong with Washington Hogs?

7 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

gave $1 million to the Conservative Partnership Institute, a non-profit where former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows works

Poor Donald Trump all those whores blackmailing him…

3 Likes

Sarah Palin, redux.

7 Likes

Too reminiscent of the Washington Trough.

6 Likes

“(T)he ex-president’s “Save America” political action committee to the Conservative Partnership Institute, a non-profit where former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows works as a senior partner, on July 26 last year.”

And Meadows - true to form - still managed to fuck over his Dear Leader. These people!

8 Likes

But she’s still making money, so it’s all good. This is not a public servant we’re talking about here. She’s entirely in it for herself. She’ll live off the profits for the rest of her life.

5 Likes

I’m surprised Dr. Oz didn’t pop out of Punxsutawney Phil’s bungalow.

8 Likes

So we’re letting our pols live off of campaign funds now? Did I miss something?

2 Likes

My assumption is they were arranging a cushy job as payoff and the institute folks shrewdly said they might not be able to get such cushiness approved. So the Trump people said walk over with us to the other side of the street and we’ll give you a million bucks, if that would help, and the institute people said it sure would. Something like that.

19 Likes

They all knew AND they saw nothing wrong with it because every last Republican is addicted to power the same way a junky is addicted to heroin.

3 Likes

The flowers that bloom in the spring, tra la
Breathe promise of merry sunshine.

2 Likes

Now, Meadows will finally put on a mask, i.e. a mask of silence.

1 Like