Trump’s PAC Handed Out $1M To Meadows’ Employer Just Weeks After Jan. 6 Panel Was Formed | Talking Points Memo

Had to get that thing somewhere.

11 Likes

Click at your own risk https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKmAAByXwAcnJvi?format=jpg&name=900x900

2 Likes

Those canny Scots.

3 Likes

Cowards. And buffoons. But mostly cowards.

3 Likes

I was just keeping a running joke alive. I think it started because @mattinpa would protest all the erroneous attributions to Mark Twain.

23 Likes

Happens all the time

SOROS himself: “You’re a lazy wanker, positively useless!”

@castor_troy: “Yes, sir. I’ll try to be better.”

14 Likes

–Mark Twain

30 Likes

Still small time, like looking for change in the couch cushions. Some one here once said dumpster would step over a dollar to grab a dime.

6 Likes

No, no! They just call ‘em as they see ‘em. No ulterior shit whatsowevah!

43 Likes

Oh my! Get that engine heater block plugged in!
I lived in Colorado during the ‘80’s and the coldest temperature I experienced was -30. This was in a town east of Boulder.

4 Likes

—Mark Twain

23 Likes

Well, someone’s a rascal with photoshop, aren’t they?

1 Like

Anyone who takes on a quixotic mission knows this will happen. :man_shrugging:

14 Likes

:musical_score: :musical_note: … two lousy impeachments, and a failed coup in DC! :musical_note: :musical_score:

7 Likes

I am sure that Mr. Meadows would be reminded of the nice donation made to his employer just in case circumstances were such that he might have an inclination to turn “RINO”.

6 Likes

This fool is my congressman. He replaced Lamar Smith, who now seems downright reasonable. Roy beat Wendy Davis because, of course, the district is gerrymandered. He represents part of San Antonio.

5 Likes

Washington has a new name. It lacks imagination. It actually doesn’t make sense. A team only has one commander and the term is used in the Navy.

18 Likes

Those bovines were wondering what a beaver was doing out on the prairie. Concerned it was hurt or something!

They’re not real smart but they mean well.

7 Likes

3 Likes

I got this thing and it’s fucking golden

H/T Rod B.

11 Likes