Trump’s PAC Handed Out $1M To Meadows’ Employer Just Weeks After Jan. 6 Panel Was Formed | Talking Points Memo

I’ve written to my Congress person DEMANDING two investigations:

1. Hunter Biden; and,
  2. Why does the January 6th Committee think it has any business going after Trump’s children?
23 Likes

Hell even Jared managed to squeeze out a billion from Qatar. All dumpster got was 2 lousy impeachments.

19 Likes

Homer and Jethro - Groundhog - Bing video

2 Likes

Don’t go spending the money on a fur coat for your wife, Marky! Be smart!

7 Likes

4 Likes

Last spring, this wingnut congressman promised “18 months of chaos leading up to the midterm elections.”

14 Likes

Ah, Chip of fuels.

31 Likes

Maybe you’ll get another chance tomorrow, or the day after that. :wink:

2 Likes

Stay warm!

Here, the snow will probably have stopped by tomorrow, but it’s going to be very cold (for us): near 0 F.

3 Likes

Well… there are a few of us, (I mean, at least one of us), who still want to know what was up with the U.S. Air Force suddenly deciding to have transports stop overnight and refuel at some fscking podunk airport in Scotland, and have the air crews bivouac overnight at a not-all-that-nearby “luxury” golf course owned by a certain American politician.

44 Likes

Meadows muffins

11 Likes

SMDH

37 Likes

Be careful what you wish for … if there’s money in it, and a sparkling diamond fidget spinner, she’ll file her papers tomorrow.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Jolly good show! Pip pip!

2 Likes

Where it costs more to refuel the planes than at an air force base.

14 Likes

Weird, right?

10 Likes

:grin:
Reminds me of an old country dog I once knew who’d bring a groundhog home in the morning, set it out in the sun and watch it ripen for a day before devouring it hide, hair and all for dinner

5 Likes

Really? Funny, I always attributed it to Jim Morrison.

6 Likes

HA! I’d just like to see you try to talk back to George Soros!

5 Likes