Trump’s Mad His Lawyers Have To Defend Him When TV Ratings Are Low

Saturday morning cartoons are extinct now unless you have cable.

2 Likes

Sort of a “I’d like to teach the world to sing” moment in history.

7 Likes

No football to put guys in front of a TV either.

And, how many more lies/untruths would we have to add to the 15,000 already recorded?

2 Likes

Guess we could hope he’d be 64. I am not above wishing for the worst or is that best any more.

2 Likes

As if they really wanted to wait until Monday it could not be done. Mitch has 53 votes for it and thoughts of “your head on a pike” seem to make them cooperative. No, Mitch’s reason to do it on Saturday must certainly outweigh Trump’s vanity pique.

3 Likes

New headline: “Trump’s Mad.”
(How’s this for concision?)

5 Likes

SloT it WheN lovE boAt was aired. Enormous raTings.

1 Like

oh come on trump
be brave and go to the senate sat morning and take over the floor then let it rip.
don’t forget to tweet that you are on your way. I’m sure the sat morning ratings would go through the roof, just for you.
I dare ya

8 Likes

Yes please!

Schiff and Nadler can live tweet the additional article of impeachment they will be writing for perjury.

4 Likes

Will Republicans fill up 3 days? I’m skeptical

5 Likes

that is why I watch loony tunes.
more educational and getting the brain ready for monday. lol

3 Likes

I doubt very much they’ll even do three hours. Call to order, everyone take your seats. Moscow Mitch addresses the group:

Let’s take a vote: Should we convict this president of anything, ever?

(After voice vote) The “Nays” have it, with all Republicans faithfully preserving this nation by supporting their president. This session is adjourned, but first, an announcement:

All faithful Republicans are invited to follow me immediately to the motorcade that will take us to the President’s hotel down the street for a party. It will be the biggest party ever seen. Everyone attending will get a Medal of Freedom, a new “Keep America Great” hat, and passes to any of Dear Leader’s rallies in perpetuity.

All Democrats will be required to stay here for the rest of their Saturday, cleaning and tidying the Senate Chambers for our confirmation votes for more judges beginning Monday morning.

5 Likes

Sorry Donnie, the blame goes directly to Mitch McConnell and his Republican cadre of America-haters. Donald, you are just the backwash in Mitch’s beer.

3 Likes

That’s President Mitch McConnell and Donnie needs to hear that daily.

4 Likes

the tantrum continues…

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He almost makes it too easy sometimes.

5 Likes

The hardest part is picking the best one to make fun of.

5 Likes

63?

They announced only 2 in USA On local news

Rest are worldwide

No golf tomorrow. It will be raining most of Saturday in the DMV. :rofl::laughing::joy:

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available