Trump’s Mad His Lawyers Have To Defend Him When TV Ratings Are Low

Impeachment or college hoops, which will it be?

there are 2 in Texas now.

There are more than 2 in the country.

3 Likes

He kinda forgot who set the schedule.

I half expect that he’s in touch with #ditchMoscowMitch to re-schedule the weekend sessions to prime time on Monday and Tuesday. Maybe the run-up to the Super Bowl next weekend?

2 Likes

Is this one real??? OMG - frickin’ brilliant!!!

2 Likes

I’d watch that - I generally have no time to waste on the halftime show.

1 Like

Looney tunes - just what I have on right now - they’re on Boomerang.

2 Likes

Americans can tune in to a Three Stooges marathon on TBS and get the essence of the Trump legal defense team.

2 Likes

Maybe McConnell can persuade a Trumpette with big tits to give him a rose right after he’s acquitted.

2 Likes

I disagree - if the networks and cable know we’re watching, they’ll know we care, and are not apathetically waiting for ‘somebody to do something’.
And maybe they’ll do their god damned jobs as journalists.

1 Like

Here’s some classy ideas:

1,000 likes

1 Like

Are you as sad about it as I am?

5 Likes

He should be reminded daily that HRC testified, and made fools of every Republican in the room. Because she’s not a sniveling cowardly blowhard like Cadet Bone Spurs.

8 Likes

The guy who goes through life with his fly unzipped and the hypocrisy of the right for supporting him. Worse, it was entirely predictable

3 Likes

Hmmm…3 hours for them to present their defense. That’s probably 3 cumulative years of effort among the defense team, Senate Rs and the House “defenders” to come up with even that much.

1 Like

Hey, 4:15. It’s Infrastructure Week!

@lastroth And use the “blue” language like he does at his love-in rallies. Then all the Catholic students that are forced to participate in this event will get an earful.

Good enough for the Boy Scouts, good enough for the Catholics.

3 Likes

Liked x gazillions. You covered it all. We need to take them all down, permanently.

2 Likes

Given that his defense will be presented through interpretive dance and puppet theater Saturday morning seems like a good fit.

3 Likes

You know since we have the Chinese coronavirus now in the land I wonder if germaphobe Trump will continue with his love in rallies?

1 Like

Dewey, Cheatem and Howe.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available