Trump’s Mad His Lawyers Have To Defend Him When TV Ratings Are Low

Maybe your lawyers just suck. I mean have you listened to them?

9 Likes

Nobody should watch it

Throughout the country, we should select an outlet (like Josh) and get the summary and specifics and import of what the GOP legal serfs are saying.

ZERO ratings would be my dream.

6 Likes

Few people will. There’s no tension to be released, and thus no drama. Everyone has his or her mind made up. The outcome is already known. The only way President Maggotbrain could get ratings is by making a resignation speech.

27 Likes

Maybe he could use his Emergency Text Message authority (the one with No Opt-Out) to order everyone to watch.

6 Likes

His dignified reserve and innate modesty sometimes work against him.

22 Likes

What’s the difference between the Saturday cartoon shows and the Trump defense team in the Senate?

The cartoon shows are geared toward a more intelligent audience.

20 Likes

Too roundabout when he can just “hereby order” stuff.

27 Likes

For that I’d buy a 60 inch TV and host a kegger.

14 Likes

He is speaking to the anti abortion rally this afternoon but will be home in time to watch the hearing.

5 Likes

Awesome! What can I bring?

10 Likes

Please let him go off-script.

8 Likes

I have the speech already written. It is in my study. I look at it daily. In it, Trump lays out the reasons for his resignation.

I stopped at 500 pages.

17 Likes

I applaud your concision. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Bad time slot for a no account hack of an actor.
Yo bro just stamp your feet, wave your teeny tiny hands in the air, and demand that MoscowMitch call a recess until Tues. so you can get better Nielsen ratings.

6 Likes

Per the standing impeachment rules, each trial day is required to start at 1 pm. It has gone late into the night because the specific procedures adopted on party-line vote earlier this week limit each side’s opening statements to 24 hours spread over three days. That means going to a minimum of 9 pm ET, and break time makes that go even later. And only Sundays are taken off, so yes, Trump’s team of misfits has to work on Saturday.

5 Likes

If he resigned during halftime at the Super Bowl, it would be epic: The Greatest Story Ever Told.

13 Likes

The entire world would go nuts.

7 Likes

Wouldn’t bother me to cut some of J-Lo and Shakira’s time.

By the way, I’ll be at your Super Bowl kegger, too. Just so O’Kavanaugh isn’t there.

5 Likes

No, McConnell wanted this done by today but some in the GOP balked at his schedule. So the arguments are 3 days for both sides instead of 2 days for both sides.

4 Likes

And use the “blue” language like he does at his love-in rallies. Then all the Catholic students that are forced to participate in this event will get an earful.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available