Trump’s Hand-Picked Special Master Does Him No Favors - TPM – Talking Points Memo

This one got me.

“Emma, the Queen’s fell pony, stands as the procession passes by at Windsor Castle.”

Edit:

2015:

26 Likes

haha, what’s that? I don’t see anything! :wink:

1 Like

Dearie’s asserting that he’s gonna finish the special mastering on the schedule Judge Cannon gave him.
Team Donnie is trying to slow it down and stretch it out (which could, as I understand, provide grounds for Dearie’s dismissal and replacement by Cannon.)
And, yes, they would use a failure of their own manufacture to their advantage.
So it looks like Judge Dearie isn’t going to play ball with them.

36 Likes

AAAAAAAAAA!!

I’ll talk. I’ll talk!

18 Likes

Sometimes I forget how much DT has scraped the bottom of the barrel in terms of legal assistance. In fact, I think we might be a couple of floors below the barrel at this point.

21 Likes

When this fat fart dies I hope he is condemned to play In A Gadda Da Vida on the bagpipes for all eternity.

15 Likes

I’ve heard clips of Barr playing. I know just enough about this stuff to say that he’s a lousy piper, even for an amateur.

16 Likes

d9de2944a4747239ab4e062d4cd78f30--library-quotes-library-lessons

37 Likes

Perhaps with the mouthpiece inserted in a different orifice? Ewwww, I just grossed myself out.

4 Likes

All those wannabe librarians nursing grudges about reactionary legislators interfering in the selection of reading they can offer their clientele.

10 Likes

“Only his most devoted and delusional followers will remain at his side after that.”
All of them, huh?

7 Likes

If only someone could slam a fist on the table and shout “bullshit!” in response to everything Trump’s side says. Y’know, without making things worse by giving him more to whine anout or grounds to drag this out further.

2 Likes

Lawyers left, center and right are dismissing Trump’s case as absurd, but it is still good enough for Republican state AGs to be planning to file an amicus brief in his favor. What this says about their actual regard for the law…I can’t find the words…

33 Likes

Ken Paxton’s regard for the law, usually glancing back over his shoulder to see if it’s gaining on him, is amply documented.

37 Likes

So, in short, Dearie got testy at Trusty.

27 Likes

Borowitz is at it again… …

30 Likes

Yeah, so was Fauci

37 Likes

I think he got me covfefe once.

16 Likes

Trusty replied that it was “astounding to hear the government say the President’s attorney doesn’t need to know.”

Trump is no longer President.

34 Likes

I thought it was lovely. I’m not a piper, but when I was at Stonyfield Farms in NH a few years ago, there was a manufacturing person who also piped. Because he lived in an apartment building, he would often practice in the company parking lot (he was second shift) so it wouldn’t disturb the neighbors.

I just loved this. And yeah, I definitely had a bit of a tear in the eye as he moved into the distance.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available