Trump’s Hand-Picked Special Master Does Him No Favors - TPM – Talking Points Memo

Yeah, all those truly AWFUL people with “woke” degrees like Master of Library Science. Makes you wish that Officer Bookman* was a real person.

*Seinfeld reference

7 Likes

let’s hope that door # 3 is a laundry chute straight to the fires of Hell!

8 Likes

This is from Prince Philip’s funeral - Flowers of the Forest

When I was in high school, one of my band mates also played bagpipes, as did his dad. They played some hauntingly beautiful music.

15 Likes

Oh, dear. A trust test.

Trump and his lawyers will certainly fail that.

6 Likes

OT: Ladies and Gentlemen, your tax dollars at work. The US Space Force now has an official song. Skip to 1:45

It is just me, or does this sound like a parody? And could it be any more White-bread?

15 Likes

Conservatives, Evangelicals, and Trumpers are so moved by banning books that the ALA has determined that every week is Banned Book Week from here on out.

10 Likes

Yeah, not a fan of highland bagpipes in the best of hands so I don’t want to hear him play. Now uilleann pipes… that’s something else. But I can’t picture Barr with Uilleann pipes at all.

2 Likes

It’s all about kissing up to the TFG, so they’ll get his endorsement in two years.

1 Like

8 Likes

Oh, it sounds about as hokey as some of the other branches of the military when you listen to the lyrics.

1 Like

Why did Mel Brooks’ “Jews in Space” spontaneously pop into my head?

13 Likes

… this is a bit different …

21 Likes

Oh, fuck yeah!

11 Likes

Well, she’s no Bill Barr, but I suppose she’s OK.

14 Likes

They could have just reworked this.

5 Likes

It’s an elected position.

6 Likes

The difference here is Dr fauci is a scientist given to following factual evidence as opposed to conjecture, bullshit, politics…what have you. Judges on the other hand are given to emotion and politics far more than are scientists (I have some personal experience with this). I have seen deeply conservative professors and ultra liberal ones work on projects together and stick to fact and the data. and leave the politics at the door.

6 Likes

Up in the Air, Junior Birdman?

15 Likes

I laughed out loud at this “rebuttal” to that:

Trusty suggested that Dearie should not rely on “he-said-she-said prima facie evidence,”

Neither should he rely on firsthand hearsay, or the evidence of his own eyes.

7 Likes

20 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available