Trump Promises Release Of ‘Unredacted’ Zelensky Call Transcript

President Donald Trump tweeted Tuesday that he would release the “fully declassified and unredacted” transcript of his July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Wednesday.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1250929

President Donald Trump tweeted Tuesday that he would release the “fully declassified and unredacted” transcript of his July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Wednesday.

“This page intentionally left blank.”

:thinking: :roll_eyes:

34 Likes

No pressure and, unlike Joe Biden and his son, NO quid pro quo!

As Michael Cohen told us, “That’s not how he operates.” He doesn’t come out and tell you directly what he wants you to do, but it isn’t hard to figure out what’s on the table.

31 Likes

What are the chances that this is only one of multiple conversations. Could Trump and team be cherry picking transcripts to release?

22 Likes

“BREAKING: Trump Says He’s Authorized Release Of Ukraine Call Transcript Wednesday.”

I understand it’s gonna be a one-page summary from Bill Barr.

(Certain redactions may apply.)

36 Likes

That’s nice, but I would prefer to have the whistleblower report. The thing they are required by law to hand over.

38 Likes

Steve Miller is “writing” the transcript right now. Undoubtedly it will not be accurate.

13 Likes

Great! But what we want to see is that Whistleblower complaint that the Repubes are refusing to produce to Congress. That is the issue, not this Ukraine stuff that the Repubes leaked to distract from the Whistleblower complaint!

24 Likes

Now yer talkin’

54 Likes

The whistle-blower complaint involves more than one phone conversation.

Release the WB Complaint.

Free the whistle-blower to speak to Congress.

Let the Gang of 8 compare the “full unredacted transcript” to the tape. And further provide them with tapes and transcripts of other conversations (including the strong-arm pressure you and your mob are putting on the Ukraine president before your meeting tomorrow).

35 Likes

Yes. Did you think I was thinking something different?

6 Likes

I’m almost positive that the whistle blower complaint was about something related to, but not simply this call. Like some intelligence info was blabbed.

20 Likes

He’s crapping his shorts thinking he has unintentionally triggered Impeachment. A stain he knows can’t be undone.

EDIT: unintentional double entendre

15 Likes

Barr approved!

1 Like

What are the chances they release the actual transcript? If they’re going to release the transcript then why not pass the whistleblower’s info on to Congress.

17 Likes

“You will see it was a very friendly and totally appropriate call.”

Always trying to project the outcome as if that makes it come true.

11 Likes

BOOM!

30 Likes

History not repeating itself, but at least rhyming:

18 Likes

Copying from other thread …

25 Likes

Dems should request the tapes from Ukraine before they get the transcript.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available