Trump Knocks McConnell Once Again For Insufficient Loyalty | Talking Points Memo

Given that Trump is apparently incontinent, it’s no wonder McConnell and the rest are always wearing shit-eating grins while they lie to the cameras.

1 Like

McConnell ded

This^. I plow through those like nobody’s business haha

3 Likes

To be fair, that photo is apparently from March 2019. At the same time, there have been something like 1000 arrests so far this year though, so it’s a little cute that the right wing media is up in arms about the “fake news photo”.

3 Likes

O it’s astonishing how the spread has spread. When I was in school at what is now UNT, there was no Frisco. My archeology class was doing salvage archeology on the farms they plowed under to build all of that garbage between Dallas and Denton. Lots of Native artifacts - points and flakes.

I hate every bit of it up there.

6 Likes

Nah, those taste horrible.,

7 Likes

Actions have consequences, consequences that can effect the rest of one’s life. Just sayin’, and thank you for taking yourself out of the crowded demand for Thin Mints.

6 Likes

You have to learn how to cook them, silly.

4 Likes

That’s me and brandy. Can’t touch it without gag reflex. First time getting drunk, we raided my friend’s parents cabinet and had the brilliant idea to just take a little from every bottle in an attempt to hide what we were doing, putting it all in an empty 2 liter Coke botther, but by far the most prevalent flavor was the brandy. They must have had 4 or 5 different kinds. First time drunk was also the first time puking out of a moving vehicle haha

2 Likes

That’s a lotta chins.

2 Likes

There were so many teachers who had children where I worked I ended up buying 10-15 boxes every year, and popcorn from the kids in cub scouts.

And I don’t eat sugar and won’t eat the chemical saturated corn, so I ended up giving it all away.

3 Likes

The lead story for several days has been about the TN GOP and the Forrest bust too.

2 Likes

My husband used to bring Girl Scout cookies home from work - several people in his office sold them for their daughters. I used to get 2 dozen roses every Friday too, since they were sold in his building’s lobby.

I miss the roses the most since he retired.

6 Likes

I have a local florist, Reggie, deliver roses once a week to Miss Kitty. I don’t even have to call, he just has my card number, delivers them once a week. Brightens up the dining room table.

7 Likes

I would happily sell you some but you probably don’t live here.
The lemon ones too! @ClutchCargo

4 Likes

Nooooo!

1 Like

May have taught strength of character sure didn’t teach business planning.

2 Likes

My husband says that Thin Mints are his favorite because they come in two convenient single serving packages.

13 Likes

McConnell did NOT say he would support Trump if he ran again McConnell said he would support Trump if he became the GOP nominee. Big difference.

7 Likes

The caption on the photo was 8:16 am Mar. 21, 2021 from Miami Fl. It’s hard to believe that they would be out that early, but you know, humans in heat.

4 Likes