Trump Is Fundraising For Legal Help Fighting A ‘Stolen’ Election. Nearly All The Money Is Actually Going Elsewhere. | Talking Points Memo

This end to his pathetic term of office is so on-brand and predictable it would be laughed out of a pitch meeting. Plots need to be at least sort-of believable.

12 Likes

I do. Every dollar he gets is one less dollar they have available for the runoffs in GA or the midterms.

Hillary’s inside agent will continue to work for us even after he’s left the WH.

The $400 million he owes Uranium One guarantees his continued cooperation.

8 Likes

The elevator pitch is there’s this grifter and he gets elected president and he keeps on grifting. It seems like it’s going somewhere, and then it doesn’t.

7 Likes

The last four years have actually not happened.

It’s one big Netflix mocumentary. They approached Trump when they heard borat was bought out by Amazon.

There is no Covid, Hillary has been the president, Russia is back in its cage, and everything is fine.

12 Likes

Fools and their money. And yes, we will dance many a fandango, and never care that it’s midwinter.

8 Likes

Ben Dover

6 Likes

My point is they’re not doing this for Trump or the GOP. They’re doing this to save their own skins.

8 Likes

Trump supporters. Suckers to the end…

4 Likes

WaPo

Postal worker admits making up allegations of ballot tampering, officials say

A Pennsylvania postal worker whose claims have been cited by top Republicans as potential evidence of widespread voting irregularities admitted to U.S. Postal Service investigators that he fabricated the allegations, according to three people briefed on the investigation and a statement from a House congressional committee.

Ok, maybe this will help with the stolen election.

24 Likes

Hillary emailed him a video of the Epstein “suicide”, with a note that that happened in a maximum-Security prison.

Along with some screenshots from his Amazon Ring cam at his front door.

8 Likes

It I follow, it does seem much of the big dollar donations will go to the RNC.

From there, directly to the Senate runoffs in Georgia.

That explains the joint Loeffler and Perdue letter yesterday. They’re going to use Trump all they can before kicking him to the curb.

6 Likes

Isn’t Trump just compounding his loss and humiliation by pouting about it? Aren’t Barr and Pompeo ruining whatever future life they face just to make Trump feel better? Is there any single person in the government who is not reacting to Trump like an abused child?

18 Likes

You mean the Paul Ryan who posed for all those manly man photos working out in a gym? You want to slap and throw water balloons at that hulk’s face? Be careful. He may take off his backwards baseball cap, slap you, and challenge you to a duel.

3 Likes

“Signed affidavits”!

7 Likes

Trump Is Fundraising For Legal Help Fighting A ‘Stolen’ Election. Nearly All The Money Is Actually Going Elsewhere.

Shouldn’t the DOJ be investigating this fraud?

Attorney General Barr???
Judge Sullivan???
NY Attorney Cyrus Vance?

6 Likes

Somebody gonna be sorry.

3 Likes

I think Barr and Pompeo have crimes to cover up - their own crimes of complicity. They’ll make theater for Trump to buy time and run shredders 24/7.

For example, did they overhear Trump telling the Saudi prince not to worry about Khashoggi, that the US would turn a blind eye out in return for some “peace” accords just before the election?

18 Likes

It’s sort of fun to watch the Trump family (and camp followers) pick over the carcass of the Republican Party. Gruesome, but fun.

The Republican Party doesn’t realize it, but it just woke up with a horse’s head in its bed.

16 Likes

I keep hoping it was all a dream again.

One long and freaky dream. And then we should should be waking up next to Suzanne Pleshette any moment now.

16 Likes

I love the symmetry. This “administration” came in with lies (“biggest crowd ever”) and stealing money (of all sorts, including charging enormous sums for Secret Service protection gold carts), and now it goes out with lies (“won the election”) and stealing money. To Thine Own Self Be True. Or we might quote Karl Marx: history happens twice, first as tragedy and then as farce. Thanks for the entertainment!

9 Likes