Trump Goes Full Racist In Front Of Black Journalists

I can’t take credit for this observation—I read it elsewhere—but it’s possible trump was confusing Harris and Haley when he was saying she was Indian before she was Black.

Which is not to say he wasn’t also being a racist, but this particular episode might be evidence of his cognitive decline.

2 Likes

I notified site issues. They are pretty quick to fix it once made aware of the problem.

2 Likes

When the comments work, it’s ordained by God. When they don’t, it’s the forces of evil.

6 Likes

Alito is grumbling about the blowback from the scandals, and is making noises about retiring.

6 Likes

I’m loving this Rapid Response Mode the campaign is in.
Just hope they can keep it up. Must be exhausting.

3 Likes

Backdoor is open now

2 Likes

Looks like the comments for all of todays articles are disabled. Can’t even get in throught the back door

7 Likes

No… The Trump campaign put up social media posts and/or ads up right away that trumpeted the false claim that Harris used to identify herself soley as Indian. (They took examples of her her being celebrated as the first person of Indian heritage to be elected on a Pres/VP slate and implied that she once identified only as Indian-American.) Some Trumpster Congress critters were johnny-on-the-spot with statements. The talking point was prearranged.

4 Likes

I believe different countries have different rules (Israel being a big example that comes to mind). My dad was able to get the dual citizenship with Ireland, for example, but I was one generation too late.

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the initiative to notify site issues. But why oh why are there still problems?

1 Like

And he’s been feeding both!

1 Like

Depends on the countries. I have three passports (US, UK and Canada) as that’s a triple that works. Other countries (Eg Germany or China) only allow one.

2 Likes

That’s because it’s a lot of work to get your mouth, tongue, lips, and all the physiology involved in speech to make a “bl” sound after it got all ready to form a “ni” instead.

1 Like

6 Likes

He thought she was Indian at the time, right?

4 Likes

Lord knows what goes on in that pea brain of his…

2 Likes

He can’t be a racist because he bought a Get Out of Racism Free card.

Which I guess makes it not free. :man_shrugging: But the idea’s the same: he gave money to a person of color, and that gives him a pass. As does his having black friends, or employees, or acquaintances, etc.

5 Likes

I’m sorry you are both sick. UTIs can get scary fast as we get older; his brain fog should clear as they treat that.

Ask your doctor for some Paxlovid - I think it helped even after I’d been sick for a week.

1 Like

Exact same here. The Ireland thing is special - a recognition of the long history of Irish emigration (willing and less so) and the continuing ties back to the Old Sod of the emigrants’ descendants. You have to be able to prove, IIRC, that one of your grandparents was an Irish citizen.

I regret missing the cutoff every time I stand in the long “all other passports” line on the way into an EU country.

3 Likes

Their logic isn’t just circular…it’s spiral.

5 Likes