Trump Goes Full Racist In Front Of Black Journalists

“Why, some of my best friends are…”

3 Likes

The only reason TSF would give to a politician is that he’ll want something in the future.

5 Likes

And of course they trotted out Pierson to run defense…OF COURSE they fucking did…

Where’s Leo Terrell?

2 Likes

A friend of mine has one grandmother – who died before my friend could have any memories of her – who was born in Italy and never became a naturalized citizen. I don’t know if the latter condition was necessary, but via the connection through one grandparent my friend was able to get Italian citizenship for herself and her two children while, of course, all three remain U.S. citizens. She does research in Italy when she can, so her Italian citizenship might come in handy, but mostly she’s hoping that one or both of her boys will be interested in going to an Italian university, where tuition would be free. I was very surprised to learn about her Italian ancestry since she was born and raised in Kansas and is quintessentially WASP in so many ways. As for her children, now Italian citizens: they were born and are being raised in rural New England, and their paternal grandparents were born in the Phillipines. I suppose my friend’s husband could gain Italian citizenship as her spouse, though I have no idea what that would entail. It’s all pretty crazy.

2 Likes

Their “playbook” fits on the inside of a matchbook cover.

2 Likes

The only thing that shocks me on Trump is that he hasn’t called an Indian american politician “Apu” yet

2 Likes

The paycheck is all that matters.

2 Likes

Trump campaign today: “Wish we picked Tim Scott, that’d help today”

Tim Scott today: “Thank god my gambit to be VP didnt work”

5 Likes

I am SO very sorry for you loss. After 60, one needs to be braced for losses. It sucks. No other way to put it.

2 Likes

Which makes me think of that spot run by Clinton (supporters? PAC?) in 2016 that was just a couple of kids staring into the teevee with a voiceover of actual recordings of the COCF and his minions.
I thought that was a really effective spot.

Oh, just wait until he breaks out his hilarious Indian accent!

2 Likes

Thanks. Our trick was paying more on the principal each month

2 Likes

They toldme they gave him something for Covid. I’m assuming it was that. Talked to him this morning. He sounds so much better!

4 Likes

Steve Bannon was right. The only strategy is, and has always been “flood the zone with shit”.
That’s it, that’s their whole strategy.

3 Likes

LOL

1 Like

And the way they keep pulling in the paycheck is to keep whipping the horserace frame. They do that by maintaining the illusion that both candidates are normal and electable, but just by a hair, which is why they downplay all the crazy shit Republicans do and turn the molehills of Democratic flubs into mountains of scandal.

6 Likes

I’ve been waiting. He ran against Haley without doing it, which really shocked me.

Maybe now thats he’s more scared…

3 Likes

Oh, I won’t be surprised if, by the time this is all over, the Internet is (even more) full of memes about watermelons and fried chicken.

1 Like

Sorry you lost your sister. Best to you and family.

2 Likes

Putin underbussing Trump?

2 Likes