Trump Forced Ohio GOP Senate Candidates Into ‘Apprentice’-Like Meeting | Talking Points Memo

I knew Todd Snider, but didn’t realize that @squirreltown knew how to play the harmonica.

Bravo :clap:

3 Likes

Auto-correct?

8 Likes

They really have to start televising these things for shits and giggles.

1 Like

And inevitably it’s a degrading soul shattering experience.

3 Likes

Growing up in NE Ohio there, were a lot of steel mills in the area.

3 Likes

There’s never a sinkhole or meteor or tidal wave when you need one

7 Likes
1 Like

A lot. And he’s just getting started–This guy’s best losses are dead ahead.

5 Likes

It absolutely infuriates me that the universe took Jessica Walter from us but not this cretinous, nasty sack of fast food and cheap makeup

9 Likes

My tv is dead.

But drtv is still kickin.’

5 Likes

Perhaps 1 was in the “backside” and the other on the “frontside” :thinking:

1 Like

I still bring up and bitch to my friend Jason, for having me over for dinner and making me watch that stupid drivel crap tv show. Hated it then, hate the orange tang POS now MORE!
(Yes, hate is a strong word…)

1 Like

It really is like watching why, precisely why, monarchy/autocracy works: people will grovel to one if it means gaining power over many. Over and over and over again.

This shit is fucking pathetic, shameless, unabashed kneeler-ism and should be called out as such without surcease. It is the very essence of unAmerican.

In fact, any Dem given the opportunity should be challenging these twits to go on record disagreeing with their king.

11 Likes

I just can’t believe it’s this frikkin weird. I mean, I’m expecting weird, but, not like Caligula weird.

8 Likes

one of Trump’s aides signaled to the four Ohio Republican Senate candidates in attendance that the former president requested that they huddle with him in a room just off the lobby. The four Ohio Senate hopefuls…

The four poolboys of the crapocalypse.

8 Likes

“Take my candidate, please.”

5 Likes

“Politico reported that Mandel boasted he was “crushing” Timken in polling, while Timken bragged about her support on the ground due to her time serving as Ohio state party chair. Gibbons cited his history of helping the Trump campaign financially and Moreno pointed out that his daughter worked on the former president’s re-election campaign.”

Kindergarten is so much more competitive these days. You have to really work your ass for that Gold star.

6 Likes

Once gain, thanks for the imagery. I need to find cute pet pictures now as an antidote.

1 Like

Trump Forced Ohio GOP Senate Candidates Into ‘Apprentice’-Like Meeting

…and the pathetic sycophants liked it.

2 Likes

…and they want to be ‘leaders’? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…what a bunch of lemmings.

6 Likes